i want to share with you something

hi to all i want to share with you somthing that i studied last night but first i need to say im sorry for my english is not good but i will explane with examples to understand what i am minding all of you... so look in this system you will have to do with 1. 1-1\2+ Fist Part (to (homewinhomewin and to be 2 or more goals in first Part) Odd is from 10.00 to 11.00 2. Xpp ( to be Draw First Part) odd 2.00 to 2.10 3. 1pp ( To homwin First Part) odd 2.95 to 3.15 so what you need to do is to find two match that you think that the will win home team ... and need to have the odd about 2.00 to 2.20 ... so let's go with systemm... for example we choice ... first match Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid Ac Milan - Inter so we will play 7 Titckets like this... ____________________________________________________________ Ticket number 1 One Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid 1pp (Home win First Part) Ac Milan - Inter 1pp (Home win First Part) played with 0.50 Euro to win 4.50$ _____________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 2 Two Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid Xpp (To Draw First Part) Ac Milan - Inter Xpp (To Draw First Part) PLayed with 0.50$ To win 2.00$ ______________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 3 Three Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid 1pp ( To Win First Part) Ac Milan - Inter Xpp ( To Draw First Part) PLayed with 0.50$ to win 3.00$ ______________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 4 Four Fc Barcelona - Real MAdrid Xpp ( To Draw First Part) Ac Milan - Inter 1pp ( To Win First Part ) Played with 0.50$ to win 3.00$ _______________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 5 Five Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid 1pp (To Win First Part) Ac Milan - Inter 1-1\2+Fist Part (To Homewin/Homewin and to be 2 ore more goals in First Part ) Played with 0.50$ To Winn 14.00 $ ______________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 6 Six Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1\2+Fist Part (To Homewin/Homewin and to be 2 ore more goals in First Part ) Ac Milan - Inter 1pp ( To Win First Part) Played with 0.50$ To Win 14.00 $ ______________________________________________________________ Ticket Number 7 Seven Fc Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1\2+Fist Part (To Homewin/Homewin and to be 2 ore more goals in First Part ) Ac Milan - Inter 1-1\2+Fist Part (To Homewin/Homewin and to be 2 ore more goals in First Part ) Played with 0.50$ to win 50.00 _______________________________________________________________ so let's go to explain more and i hope to understand up there... if this results have in first part we will have this results.. 1. (0:0) First Half 2. (0:0) First Half Win Ticket number 2 Two 2$ so we recover 57% of Money that we Placed... Remember we placed only 3.5 $... _________________________________________________________ 1.(1:0) HT 2.(0:0) HT Win Ticket Number 3 Three Wini 3$ that we Recover 85% of money __________________________________________________________ 1.(0:0)HT 2.(1:0)HT The Same with ticket Preliminary.. ___________________________________________________________ 1.(1:0) HT 2.(1:0) HT Win Ticket Number 1 One 4.5$ In Profit 1$ ___________________________________________________________ 1.(2:0)HT and ft With Home win 2.(2:0)HT And ft With Home win Win Ticket Number 1,5,6,7 we will Have Full House wining 4 Tickets with ammound 50$+4.5$+14$+14$ = 82.5$ ____________________________________________________________ Its Same its not obligated to win 2:0 in HT will be correctly if win of course and 2:1 or 3:2 so remember we need only to found match with Homewin/Homewin and the same Match to be 2 Goals ore more in First Part .... and will be in great profit as you see... the Rule for system is 1.Rule number One : Only to not be AwayWin in First Half (And you always will back 57$ or 85% of money or for the best to be in profit if your match wins in first half with 2 goals and finished the match's with wins you are in great profit so only remember rule number one... and all this system is played with 3.5$ ... no have Danger moment i think that have only fun happy and prift moment's .. and i need to say to explain that is not obligated Draw in HT to be only with 0:0 Results its same and with 1:1 .... remember Rule 1One and have Fun ...... i will Start this from Today and we will se Together the Results hope to be Nice... ... now im wraiting from 01:30 to 02:20 about 1 Hour with Going forward clock for 1Hour i complet that im writing about 2 hours.... but i have Pleasur to share with you .... and always hoping to understand all of this if not ... im very opened to answer you about all of questions..... :gimme i need one:P:tongue2:tongue2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.