NBA - 26th March Picks

3 selections for me today. Bucks v Bulls. Under 179 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 When two very good defensive teams play each other you naturally expect to see a low scoring match. This will also be a back to back situation for both teams, so we can expect even slower pace than usually. This will be the fourth meeting between these two this season, in all previous three it was unders every single time. Biggest combined total was 175, they last played exactly a month ago, also in Milwaukee, Bulls won 85-73. Mavs -5.5 @ Jazz. 1.83 @ Bet365 Jazz are so so bad at the moment. Absolutely nothing is going right for them and apart from big Al there's is not much consistency. Of course, injuries doesn't help either. Offering such a small handicap is silly in my opinion and Mavs will take care of poor Jazz with ease. They have covered this line in all three matches against Utah this season and nothing suggests it won't happen for the 4th time as well. Clippers vs Raptors. Under 214.5 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 Despite this being match involving Raptors I have a strong feeling it won't be overs. Clippers maybe will cover their own line but Toronto might be well under their own line. Neither of the last five H2H matches have been overs and playing back to back matches more often than not affect the shooting and scoring. I'd say it be something around 205 pts.

Re: NBA - 26th March Picks I totally agree on the Mavs, but I decided to go with the over for the Raps games. Their defence is totally missing and there's nobody capable to guard Blake. I think he will put up an easy 30 tonight. Also, it's gonna be played on fast break points with Weems and Derozan running full speed from one basket to the other. I locked over 213 @1.81 at Sportsinteraction. Good luck ! :hope