HANDICAP JOBS.

Hi all This is my first post on the forum,and im looking forward to being part of it. This system is new ive no previous results to show you,so its having its trial on here first,i will submit the rules.As soon as it proves itself,so its do or die with this one.Im keeping records to see how well it does on the all weather,but for now i will trial it on the main jumps meeting of the day.All bets will be £25 each from a bank of £1,000 win only no each way.So here goes.:ok NEWBURY. 2.40 Ravethebrave. 3.15 Redmile. 3.50 Baizhu. 4.25 Raduis Bleu. 5.35 Sunley Peace. Well there we are,see how we go with day one. Regards THE SHADOW.:D

Re: HANDICAP JOBS. Not to much of a disaster for its first day. 1 winner at 11/4 2 placed at 7/2 and 15/2 2 unplaced 37.25 loss bank now at 962.75 points:wall Here are saturday26th selestions again£25 per bet win only. Newbury. 1.45 Two kisses 2.15 Asturienne 2.50 Whoops a daisy 3.25 Maktu 4.30 Norman the great. Lets hope for a better day. Regards THE SHADOW:)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.