BACK draw system

Hi everybody, I am new on this site so a lots of my systems went wrong:). So today a new one (only paper trial). I am looking for the draws. So i only need a strikign rate of say 40% to be in profit. 25-03-2011 League 2 Northampton - Torquay Pick draw. and now just wait:)

Re: BACK draw system Hi Rufus, I like to back the draw too. I think you only need 33% to break even as you should get more than 2-1 for any draw. I know earlier in the season you would have made a profit backing the draw on all premiership games as the strike rate was around 40%. Bookies tend to give you slightly better odds as most punters go for wins. My system is just the last 5 home & aways - I'll back it if 5 or more out of 10 combined results were the draw. It hasn't performed spectacularly for me though. How have you arrived at the Cobblers v Chipnickers as a draw? Good luck

Re: BACK draw system

Hi Rufus, I like to back the draw too. I think you only need 33% to break even as you should get more than 2-1 for any draw. I know earlier in the season you would have made a profit backing the draw on all premiership games as the strike rate was around 40%. Bookies tend to give you slightly better odds as most punters go for wins. My system is just the last 5 home & aways - I'll back it if 5 or more out of 10 combined results were the draw. It hasn't performed spectacularly for me though. How have you arrived at the Cobblers v Chipnickers as a draw? Good luck
Hi dr Hook, My selection is even simple als hopelfully profitable:). If i look at all games played both teams draw more then 33% of there games home + away. Northam also has got more then 33% of their home as draw and torquay more then 33% of their away games. Furthermore Is there overall H2H more then 33% draw and there H2H when northampton plays at home even 50%. Furthermore the FORM of both teams suggest that they are underperforming their normal draw rate > so it gotta be time for a draw. Any input is welcome..

Re: BACK draw system For Today i am using two different systems Aldershot - Acc Stanley 3 (system A) :D Las Palmas - Ponferadina 3 (system A) :wall Cochester - Exeter 3 (system B) :wall (two red cards for exeter) Macclesfield - Stevenage 3 (system B) :wall think i stick to system A:)