Meydan Saturday

cpo

Some great racing on saturday at Meydan. My initial thoughts just looking at it now. Will put bets up closer to the time. First race is pretty tough but i do think the favourite J J the Jet Plane is far too short at 2/1. Sole Power, Happy Dubai, Stradivinsky and Prohibit can all be backed at 12/1 + and I will be picking a couple of these to back in the race. Next race is more straight forward. I think Red Jazz has a massive chance on his last 2 runs last year but i just have a slight doubt over the mile. I think he may just set it up for Skysurfers or Premio Loco. 2.25 Probably lies between Mahbooba and Khawlah who fought out a finish in their last race. Splash point was impressive winning last time out and Xin Xu Lin is a multiple group 1 winner in South America so will be interesting to see how he goes. I expect Godolphin to win this with one of their runners. In the Golden Shaheen, I fully expect the same 2 horses to fight this one out at the finish as last year. I think Rocket Man will gain his revenge on Kinsale King this year with a clearer passage! In the Dubai Duty Free Presvis and Wigmore Hall look very tough to beat but I fancy River Jetez e/w in this. This one is probs my best bet of the night. Rewilding looks to have good claims in this one. In the biggie I would love to see Twice Over win and he definitely has an excellent chance of doing so. I will probs back him and Buena Vista who I think has an equal chance as Twice Over, especially with Ryan Moore on board. This horse is so consistent at the highest level. I can't see him being out of the first 3 and at 10/1, I think that's a good price for him. Can't wait for Sat and will probs post up the bets Friday Night :drums

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.