SNG recommendations?

Esox

Hi All, i play a lot of SnG games and like 1-3 full tables $20 non turbo, been playin on the i poker network for a while and fancy a change as often you can wait a long time for tables to fill up. Any recommendations on sites welcome?

Re: SNG recommendations? Stars seems to have the best SNG players there or at least they have more mass multitable grinders. Full Tilt's structure is pretty cool, though the turbos go very quickly, again there are a lot of regs too. Ongame Network such as Betfair are pretty good for SNG too especially as you get more points for playing SNG than you do cash games, which can work out up to 65% rakeback when clearing sign up bonuses

Re: SNG recommendations? Cheers, i have played a couple of the PL games on Betfair, liked the structure and they are well set up but not too fond of the software, sits funny on the screen when you play 2 tables, i will have a look at full tilt however, Thanks Esox.