Jumps Racing ~ March 20th Sunday

Newton Abbot 5.15 Deloughante 0.75pt EW - 33/1 Bet365 3rd in a hunter chase for this trainer in May and 4,1,4,1,3 in pointers since. The favorite looks strong, but there isn't much depth in the race. I think my selection can sneak into the palces and with a bit more luck why not win. Jockey has won on him 5 times. Trainer boost fantastic record in these races. 14 runners, 3 wins, 5 2nds and 1 3rd. The ground is drying out all the time and the better ground, the bigger the chance of a good run.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ March 20th Sunday Carlisle 14:30 - Sir Tamburlane 16/1 16:30 - Douglas Julian 10/3 1pt e/w Double @ 73/1 Sue Smith & Henry Oliver team up at Carlisle with two today and I think they're worth a small each-way double, Oliver has around a 20% S/R from his rides here whilst Sue Smith also has a good record when sending runners here with around a 13% S/R, she has a 37% place S/R which is decent when its over 152 runners. Oliver has a 47% place S/R but its only from a small number of rides.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.