over 3.5 in bundesliga games

Hello Punters lounge, Ive been a long time lurker her and really enjoy reading all the great threads on here and thought it was time i contributed myself, Basically ive been looking at some of the top european legues over 3.5 market and this is what ive found epl 90 out of 295 finish overs = 30.5% fra 64 out of 270 finish overs = 23.7% ger 101 out of 240 finish overs = 42.05% hol 92 out of 244 finish overs = 37.7% ita 70 out of 291 finish overs = 24.05% spa 74 out of 281 finish overs = 26.33% obviously germany is in bold due to its high strike rate, After all that what im doing here is PAPER TRAILING All bets will be £10 and il be doing this untill the end of the season Finally any advice, ideas or questions you may have will be answerd Thankyou

Re: over 3.5 in bundesliga games Good luck, Jimbo. :hope You will probably find that the bookies have already factored-in the high scoring rate in the Bundesliga..... odds of 3.0 to 3.5 for "over 3.5" are low compared with the EP and Serie A (have a look at my "overs/unders" thread). EDIT: the highest odds I can find for Stuttgart are 2.88 !!

Re: over 3.5 in bundesliga games

Good luck' date= Jimbo. :hope You will probably find that the bookies have already factored-in the high scoring rate in the Bundesliga..... odds of 3.0 to 3.5 for "over 3.5" are low compared with the EP and Serie A (have a look at my "overs/unders" thread). EDIT: the highest odds I can find for Stuttgart are 2.88 !!
hi grex im just going o have a look at your thread now theres also a very small amount on betfair at 3 on the stuttgart game

• 2 weeks later...