Jumps Racing ~ March 19th Saturday

Uttoxeter 1.55 Paquet Cadeau 0.5pt EW - 14/1 Speed Dating 1pt win - 9/4 The Henry Daly runner was a C&D winner over fences here after coming from France. Career has gone backwards since, but he was going really nice over 2m latest when unseating 4 out. Bedarra Boy and Baseball Ted were alongside him and both are in top form lately, so I think he was running a big race. 9lb lower over hurdles today and with yard finally finding the winners, I think he's worth a small EW bet. I'm not sure Beau Lake will like the drying ground. Lesanda is an uknown for Fahey, but I think my selection can be thereabouts and is a bet at the price. Fav is unexposed and will definitely improve handicapping. Flat form makes him well in here and AP is on board. Looks a plot.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ March 19th Saturday Ffos Las 3.45 My Shamwari 1pt win - 15/2 Palace Jester 0.75pt win - 3/1 Gambo 0.25pt win - 10/1 My Shamwari has been crying out for this trip. More galloping track will suit too. Wasn't knocked about lto when heavily backed. Today could be the day dropped few pounds by the handicapper and 15/2 at William Hill is value. Fav is a danger finishing 6L behind the Supreme Novices 2nd on his penultimate start. Lto was a bit disappointing, but switch to handicapping will see him go close here, so a saver is a must. Gambo didn't jump well on soft latest. Also warrents a saver, because he was progressive previously.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.