1:1 APAT 888 Stake request **FINISHED $177 returned**

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, gwladys6 on 888

• Stake Requested: $232 - 20 shares of $11.60
  • Event/Tournament: APAT Tournaments, see below
  • Offer: 100% payback - 1 x 5% share = 5% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 19th March - 24th April

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Hi guys and girls, I'd like to try and be staked for the following 3 APAT tournaments Mar 19 – English Online Poker Championship - 8pm Apr 16 - United Kingdom Online Poker Championship - 8pm Apr 23 - United Kingdom Amateur Poker Championship – Newcastle (2 day) The buy-in for the Online events is $55, whilst the buy-in online for the Live event is, I believe, $122. So I am asking for $232 in staking at 20 shares of $11.60, preferably transferred on 888 with that being the site these are held on - they have a minimum transfer of $10 which is why I have made it 20 shares not 100. I am offering 1:1 terms and taking 4 of the shares myself. Any return from the March 19th tournament will be done no later than Monday 21st March, so you're not waiting over a month. I've been saying for 2 years now that I would like to give the APAT tournaments a shot, and never have as they're out of my budget. With the April Live event being in Newcastle it's a perfect opportunity for me to experience a live APAT tournament, and get my 'Live eye' in for the following week's GUKPT tournament. If you're interested, my name on 888 is gwladys6 Thanks for reading, any questions just holler :cheers

Re: 1:1 APAT 888 Stake request **16 x $11.60 shares available** Samba - 6 shares (30%) - $69.60 ooblio - 10 shares (50%) - $116 - received with thanks heniek31 - 2 shares (10%) - $23.20 - $24 received with thanks andyfmfb - 1 share (5%) - $11.60 - received with thanks Burnley Jow - 1 share (5%) - $11.60 - received with thanks

Re: 1:1 APAT 888 Stake request **STARTED** Out 111th Lost flip from BB with AJc against shorter stack in SB with 77, left me with 4 BBs. Next chance I got to open I shipped in. 64h in as good a condition as could have been possible against Staffy's 33, but didn't hit.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: 1:1 APAT 888 Stake request **STARTED** My APAT live venture has been knocked on the head. Apparently spending the whole of the Easter weekend playing poker isn't conducive to harmonious family life :sad :$ Your refunds due will be Ooblio $61 heniek $12.20 Andy & Joe $6.10 I can't transfer less than $10 on 888 anyway, so I'll wait and see if there's any returns from this Saturday's online tournament then ship it all back together for you all. Women! :sad