Andrew Robl issues $50,000 cage fight challenge

PGremlin

http://www.poker.org/news/andrew-robl-issues-50000-cage-fight-challenge-13134/ Andrew Robl issues $50,000 cage fight challenge Mar 16th, 2011 corners.png Andrew "good2cu" Robl has issued an open challenge to anyone wishing to take him on in a mixed martial arts cage fight. The Team Victory pro is ready to fight with $50,000 at stake. Andrew "good2cu" Robl has posted a new blog entry on Coinflip.com, discussing some of the latest developments in his life and career. The Team Victory Poker pro among other things describes how he has settled into Las Vegas after having spent most of his time traveling recently, as well as he describes how he got a last minute call-up for NBC's National Heads-Up Championship earlier this month. Robl also reveals that he has dedicated some time lately to practice jiujitsu in Las Vegas, and although he admits being a beginner he is ready to put his skills to a test in a cage fight challenge for $50,000. "I've been training MMA [Mixed Martial Arts], mostly jiujitsu, three to four times a week. It's humbling to be a beginner at something - and humility is something I've been trying to gain more of. The coolest thing is seeing the slow improvements every day. I think learning new skills and constantly improving yourself is key to happiness in life," Robl writes. "I was planning on doing a $50,000 cage fight with Sorel Mizzi come WSOP time - but Sorel backed out of the bet. He’s had enough problems recently without having to worry about my fists breaking his face. Sorel has always been a great guy in my experience - and I certainly hope the rumors about him aren’t true. If they are he made a huge mistake - and I only hope he makes amens and learns from the experience. If any beginning fighter wants to make a wager on a fight - let me know!" he adds. Finally, Robl also reveals to have found love in his life, admitting that he is downsizing his partying in order to spend most of his time with a new girlfriend while settling in to his new Las Vegas home. Read the whole blog post here.

Re: Andrew Robl issues $50,000 cage fight challenge I am not too sure about the fighting, I am more of a boxing man than a MMA guy. How long will it take to become good enough for this? four times training a week sounds a lot, you can guarantee he has a good trainer teaching him this stuff. As far as his love life, if he is still with the chick in the from busto to rebusto video, I can see why he feels this way :tongue2