How many goals bet higher or lower

I have been looking at this bet recently you can bet on a game being low on goals that is two or less,or you can bet on the game being high three or more. My thinking is that it should be easier to predict this than a winning team or a draw,is anyone using this and can you let us know how you are doing. The major bookies have coupons for this and of course want you to back 5 games or more but you can do singles which i think is the way forward to make a profit. The coupon i have gives a return of £94.00 for 5 games at a £20.00 stake which you correctly predict will be high. Could someone plese tell me what price a single bet would be on a high game.

Re: How many goals bet higher or lower :welcome to PL. Do you mean the under and over goals markets? Price for overs can vary depending on bookmaker, how likely the scenario is, and how many goals over you take as the bet. It's a bit of a vague question.....if you look around the forum, you'll see lots of punters regularly taking these bets :ok

Re: How many goals bet higher or lower http://www.soccervista.com/England-Premier_League-2010_2011-820745.html This is example for English Premier League Scroll down to "Under - Over goals statistics" and you can see in percentage how often games of the each club end over 1.5, over 2.5 and over 3.5 and average number of goals per game at home, away, and overall