very dodgy play

bignedkelly

was playing on pkr last night in the dirty dozen tourney got down to the final table with 4 of us left and the following hand played out player 1 80k player 2 (me) 60k on button player 3 420k on small blind 4k player 4 34k on big blind of 8k running ante of 800 player 1 folds player 2 folds player 3 raise to 32k player 4 all in for 34k this is where it gets a bit fishy player 4 times out and is folded - he instantly comes back in time to play the next hand remarking how he had disco'd with kings reeks of collusion to me

Re: very dodgy play PKR is a very sociable site, but that's to it's detriment sometimes, a lot of the highest winning MTT players on PKR are very pally with each-other. Collusion wouldn't surprise me in the least so i'd let PKR know even if they aren't well known it looks dodgy.

Re: very dodgy play i did email them and they got back to me today saying that they would launch an investigation into this and would report back to me there findings As it happens it actually worked out in my favour as i took all the shortstacks chips off him a few hands later but that is not the point - as you say above if you dont report these events then you are letting them get away with cheating.

Re: very dodgy play

was playing on pkr last night in the dirty dozen tourney got down to the final table with 4 of us left and the following hand played out player 1 80k player 2 (me) 60k on button player 3 420k on small blind 4k player 4 34k on big blind of 8k running ante of 800 player 1 folds player 2 folds player 3 raise to 32k player 4 all in for 34k this is where it gets a bit fishy player 4 times out and is folded - he instantly comes back in time to play the next hand remarking how he had disco'd with kings reeks of collusion to me
Do you mean player 3 times out and gets folded?

Re: very dodgy play yes player 3 times out and gets autofolded but as soon as the next hand is dealt he sat back in and played that hand - if it was a genuine disconection problem i would have expected that he would miss several hands specially with it being 4 handed

Re: very dodgy play

Have you googled the alias of player 3 and player 4 to see if they frequent the same community?[/quote good thinking GaF - tried that today but never came up with anything - i suppose it 'could' be a genuine disco time out but i honestly doubt it - i stay out in the middle o nowhere and often have connection problems and it takes me at least a couple o mins to reconnect - to reconnect in time to play the very next hand stood out as being very suspect to me