NCAA Tournament Picks

AGurv

NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 55W-46L-4P +0.10 unit (54.54%) Well not a terribly profitable season. But if you consider I was down 13 units and at 48% picking for the year not too long ago. Its a pretty decent season. NCAAB tournament is always to pick. Hoping to have a solid year UAB +4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think this UAB should probably win this game straight up. I think you could make a solid case that Clemson shouldn't even be in the tourny more then UAB shouldn't be in this tourny. Clemson has no wins against any quality opponents. They haven't been that consistent away from home either. UAB should give them a close game, and I think they should win.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 55W-47L-4P -1.00 unit (53.92%) Alright time to get this shit rolling... Michigan St ML -125 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I feel like this has trap play over it. But as we know Izzo coaches his teams to play well in the tournaments. UCLA coming off a pretty average year, and the Pac-10 has been inconsistent all year. Like Izzo's guys to get it done. Bucknell +10 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Big East Champs always seem to struggle in the tournament. Would not be shocked to see Bucknell pull the upset or come very close. Old Dominion -2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This Butler team just is the same as they were last year. I think theyre gonna give Butler a lot of problems Richmond +3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This team looks perfect to be a Cinderella type this season. A-10 had some pretty solid competition this year and they should be ready. Temple -1.5 (-130) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Hm...personally don't think this PSU team should be in this thing. You could argue what they do is play good defense, but at some time it has to be considered a terrible offensive team. Wisconsin -5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This Belmont team just seems funny to me. A lot of people ignoring a pretty good Wisconsin team this year.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks not a lot of time here... Georgia +5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Villanova -125 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Xavier -2 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes VCU +6 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Illinois +2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 61W-52L-4P -0.85 unit (53.98%) WVU +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Played them last year in the tourny and there defense just shut down the perimeter. This UK team is really not very good. They've been inconsistent all year. Dont think there gonna be able to bang with WVU. Cinci +3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I probably should stay away from this. But it's a trend I follow every year, teams that win the Big East Tournament do not do well in the tournament. Gonzaga -1.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I'm surprised to see this line, I would think oddsmakers would have BYU favored by 1 or so. But its the right line, and even though Jimmer might do his thing, I see no one on this BYU team that can even come close to guarding Sacre and the other bigs up front for the Zags. Like this one a lot. Wisconsin -2 (-130) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I mean I just think they win

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 63W-56L-4P -5.45 unit (52.94%) March 20th An ass kicking yesterday...wanted to give up gambling...expect a perfect day today Marquette +4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Michigan +12.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Arizona +5.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Kansas -8 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Dammmmmmmmmn. Lines are tight.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks True, Tough day yesterday, I was quite lucky to be occupied with football betting, so, I did not have any time to think about NCAA. By the way, I also have a soft spot for Pittsburgh sports (especially, the Penguins), as I spent a few years in the city, in early to mid 00s, while studying (and before returning to Europe). So, I was a bit disappointed to see the Panthers out. :( Good luck n the sequel! Ciao, M. :)

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks Maudit. Got it all back basically sunday going 4-0 so a nice turn around. The pitt game was the biggest sports heartbreaker of my life. it made me want to quit watching sports forever. Will remember that loss for the rest of my life

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks Well, Obviously, it is not a great idea to unbalance your bets as much as you did with the Pitt Panthers bet -- especially live, when it is so easy to misjudge your chances. After all, by betting way more in one outcome, you make the rest of your work less important; and it is very disappointing to wipe out a number of good bets by one bad call. (Personally, I have rather little betting experience; but my most worst losses have been in bets that I exaggerated, thinking of the situation as being very special. And the earnings from such bets have not compensated.) Anyway, I am very glad to hear of your 4-0 score, the following day. I wish things continue as great! Ciao, M. :)

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks PS: Being more familiar with European basketball, sometimes, I cannot believe how often American players fail in questions of strategy (especially, of "negative" tactics), not knowing when to foul, how to control the pace so as to protect a lead, and how to handle the chronometer. Apparently, their game emphasizes other aspects. I mention this, since I was really shocked to read about the fouls at the end of the Pitt Panthers game. And I have seen as bad things in some NBA matches (in which I have bet), of lesser-quality teams of course. M.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 71W-58L-4P +0.45 unit (55.03%) Florida -4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes They are playing on all cylinders while I think Butler has maybe had the benefit of some lucky breaks. Arizona +2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes So sick of Walker...It will be a tight game for sure.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks

Sport US College Basketball
Event Iona Gaels - Santa Clara Broncos
Selection Santa Clara Broncos +9 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.03
Reasoning Iona is favorite to win here and I agree that, but wining at double digit, I'm not agree with it, Broncos made some great matches and have a great moral, they have the power to keep the line under 9, if trying a win will be to much, with Kevin Foster on fire for broncos I like the offer for +9, my protect line is maximum -5 Iona win. Good luck!

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks

Sport US College Basketball
Event Iona Gaels - Santa Clara Broncos
Selection Santa Clara Broncos +9 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.03
Reasoning Iona is favorite to win here and I agree that, but wining at double digit, I'm not agree with it, Broncos made some great matches and have a great moral, they have the power to keep the line under 9, if trying a win will be to much, with Kevin Foster on fire for broncos I like the offer for +9, my protect line is maximum -5 Iona win. Good luck!
wow, 69-76 win for santa!

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 74W-59L-4P +2.35 unit (55.63%) With these games its just basically "who do I think will win" VCU +2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Kentucky -2 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes