NCAA Tournament Picks

AGurv

NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 55W-46L-4P +0.10 unit (54.54%) Well not a terribly profitable season. But if you consider I was down 13 units and at 48% picking for the year not too long ago. Its a pretty decent season. NCAAB tournament is always to pick. Hoping to have a solid year UAB +4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think this UAB should probably win this game straight up. I think you could make a solid case that Clemson shouldn't even be in the tourny more then UAB shouldn't be in this tourny. Clemson has no wins against any quality opponents. They haven't been that consistent away from home either. UAB should give them a close game, and I think they should win.

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 55W-47L-4P -1.00 unit (53.92%) Alright time to get this shit rolling... Michigan St ML -125 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I feel like this has trap play over it. But as we know Izzo coaches his teams to play well in the tournaments. UCLA coming off a pretty average year, and the Pac-10 has been inconsistent all year. Like Izzo's guys to get it done. Bucknell +10 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Big East Champs always seem to struggle in the tournament. Would not be shocked to see Bucknell pull the upset or come very close. Old Dominion -2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This Butler team just is the same as they were last year. I think theyre gonna give Butler a lot of problems Richmond +3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This team looks perfect to be a Cinderella type this season. A-10 had some pretty solid competition this year and they should be ready. Temple -1.5 (-130) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Hm...personally don't think this PSU team should be in this thing. You could argue what they do is play good defense, but at some time it has to be considered a terrible offensive team. Wisconsin -5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes This Belmont team just seems funny to me. A lot of people ignoring a pretty good Wisconsin team this year.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.