No Hat-trick scored

Ernesttico

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: No Hat-trick scored I'm thinking of backing No in the hat trick scored market for the Shaktar - Barcelona match, but I haven't taken a decision yet. It may sound a risky call (and indeed it is, when we talk about Barcelona and Messi), but for me today Barcelona will try to keep the advantage of the first leg result: Iniesta and Xavi should start from the bench, meanwhile Mascherano and Keita (two more difensive midfielder) should figure in the lineups as well as Thiago Alcantara and Afellay. Shaktar seems to have a solid defence when playing at home and can rely on several fast-paced attacking players like Eduardo, Willian, Douglas Costa and Luiz Adriano. The odds are around 1.07-1.08...I'll think about it! Other possible selections could be: Swansea - Hull City and Barnsley - QPR.

Re: No Hat-trick scored Good luck, brave selection! :) I have only done the no hatrick bet a few times as the odds were really good, however lost on 2 occasions. Once was with Messi against Arsenal last year and the other was Ronaldo against Malaga a month or so ago. I hope you have better luck than me :hope

Re: No Hat-trick scored

Good luck, brave selection! :) I have only done the no hatrick bet a few times as the odds were really good, however lost on 2 occasions. Once was with Messi against Arsenal last year and the other was Ronaldo against Malaga a month or so ago. I hope you have better luck than me :hope
Thanks Aldric! :hope I only hope my analysis is correct! Bet 23: Shakhtar - Barcelona NO Hat-trick scored €21.84 @1.08

Still going strong' date=' nice one :ok[/quote'] Thank you Aldric! ;) I didn't expect the odds for this bet to be so high... i took them in a hurry! :loon Bet 26: WON final score Roma 2 - Palermo 3 (Totti, Vucinic - Pinilla, Hernandez, Hernandez) Won: 1.90€ New balance to bet: 26.95€

Re: No Hat-trick scored Bet 28: WON final score Osasuna 1 - Athletic Bilbao 2 (Sola - Llorente, Munian) Won: 0.71€ New balance to bet: 28.68€ Bet 29: Espanyol - Atl. Madrid NO Hat-trick scored €28.68 @1.03 I take these odds just a moment before the closure of the market and the game has just started so I'll post here a screen of my bet! :ok Betfair-%20My%20Account.png

where are you making these bets? Also BOL you're doing great so far! :nana
The only book where you can find this kind of bet is Betfair. However, you can't find it for every league (only the main ones). :ok Bet 30: WON final score Villarreal 1 - Zaragoza 0 (Rossi) Won: 1.68€ New balance to bet: 31.18€ I've now tripled my starting bank. My initial (and semi-suicidal :tongue2) purpose was to go all-in until the 100th bet, but now I'm a bit scared of lose it all suddenly. Do you have any suggestions for banking some money along the way?