ooblio's stake request for the Irish Poker Open

ooblio

Re: ooblio's stake request for the Irish Poker Open

That wasn't me :tongue2 I met that Mark Gray at Boyle ipo last October, and he was sat in my seat today, when i got there. The tourni director, said that he won the super sat on thursday, and he thought it was me, so didnt update. I saw that Mark Gray, just leaving his seat, and went to talk to him, and he explained the above. So tourni director put me on new table, but as Gray Mark S. I did go out at about 10:30pm (14k) chips with AsKc bb, cutoff raised with QdQ, and flop came Ad xd, all our chips were in then turn was diamond, and river the 7d :puke Would've had about 30k :( Oh well....................

Re: ooblio's stake request for the Irish Poker Open Busted! Got my remaining 11k into a 6k pot on a 742 rainbow flop with pocket kings. 2 callers, AK and fecking aces. Not the sh1t you need happening in a game like this. Had a Swedish shark sat to my immediate left that was forever capatilising on me trying to extract the chips from the fishes on my right. Tremendous player. Probably play the €300 game this eve.

Busted! Got my remaining 11k into a 6k pot on a 742 rainbow flop with pocket kings. 2 callers, AK and fecking aces. Not the sh1t you need happening in a game like this. Had a Swedish shark sat to my immediate left that was forever capatilising on me trying to extract the chips from the fishes on my right. Tremendous player. Probably play the €300 game this eve.
:hope

• 3 months later...

Re: ooblio's stake request for the Irish Poker Open My Bodog sponsorship is done :\ can't seem to find my write up for Sheffield anywhere, but seem to recall i came 14/46. Paid 6? I also had straight flush best hand, but there wasn't a COC seat, for this event :sad After all buyins there is £179.56 (10% of leftover monies) to be paid out, as part of FT deal to each of 3 people. I can transfer on Pokerstars, or bank transfer, if you would like to PM me then i can sort. I would've very much liked to cash, in at least 1 of the tournaments, but it wasn't to be :sad

Re: ooblio's stake request for the Irish Poker Open Cheers Mark! Despite not cashing I'm sure you've had a great experience, thanks to Bodog and WPT Mag, that will stand you in good stead for future live poker tournaments :hope I would prefer pokerstars too: SC4RF4CE (United Kingdom) Al Pacino avatar, :cheers

Cheers Mark! Despite not cashing I'm sure you've had a great experience, thanks to Bodog and WPT Mag, that will stand you in good stead for future live poker tournaments :hope I would prefer pokerstars too: SC4RF4CE (United Kingdom) Al Pacino avatar, :cheers
Cheers Bene. I am very sad not to have cashed in 1 of them though :sad Got to wait 48 hours to put more cash in, on ps, having paid Guppy, and Grem, so should be with you by Sunday :ok