Goals Galore

Hey I just decided to dip my toe into Goals Galore! Going to be using percentage of clean sheets home and away and average goals scored for both teams. However I'm a relative novice when it comes to betting, was wondering if you could explain the doubles bet on BetFred.com to me please :ok Will choose the following games for an £1 accumulator bet 60/1: St Mirren vs Aberdeen (match A) Birmingham vs Bolton (match B) Coventry vs Hull (match C) Watford vs Sheff Utd (match D) Rotherham vs Bury (match E) Stoke vs West Ham (match F) Man City vs Reading (match G) As I understand it if I bet a £1 stake on the accumulator, I can rake in about £60 profit. If I put a £1 stake on doubles, there are twenty-one possible selections. (A+B, A+C, A+D, A+E, A+F, A+G, B+C, B+D, B+E, B+F, B+G, C+D and so on..) So £1 x 21 = £21 bet with total est. returns of £68.04 according to BetFred. What I don't understand is do I win that £68.04 if only two of the above matches end with both teams scoring? Or do all the matches have to end with both teams scoring? Sorry if I offend anyone but I've been trying to figure this out for the last day or two and it's just bugging me now!!! Thanks, Juri

Re: Goals Galore Damn, I was thinking, £21 bet and I'm virtually guarenteed to get at least 2 games out of the 7 finishing with both teams scoring!! Doesn't sound anywhere near as good as it did now :sad It did sound slightly too good to be true though :tongue2

Re: Goals Galore Okay so I changed some of my bets around, and only did the accumulator. £1 wins me £60 :ok Went for these instead: Birmingham v Bolton - ended 2-3 to Bolton :nana St Mirren v Aberdeen - last minute goal from Aberdeen saw a 1-1 :clap Coventry v Hull Watford v Sheffield Utd Manchester Utd v Arsenal Rotherham v Bury Port Vale v Oxford - got this before half time! 1-1 so far Just waiting on the others now :hope But Watford and Hull have already scored so lets see what happnens!