How would you play this?

Godders

Hi all, Just a quick question - how would you play this and why? After a bit of feedback, I'll post the result of the hand. $0.50/$0.10 SnG. Table in general seems quite tight. Seat 3 has been asking people's hands in the chat box, so is obviously thinking about other's holdings and not just his own. I've been heads up in a few pots with Seat 5 (who has literally come back from having about 2BB left in the last 10mins), taking most of them with a C-Bet after the flop, though I did just lose an all-in with a straight and flush draw vs pocket pairs. I'm in seat 4... Starting Hand #1644194493 Start time of hand: 06 Mar 2011 16:48:10 Last Hand #1644191661 Game Type: HOLD'EM Limit Type: NO LIMIT Table Type: TOURNAMENT Money Type: TOURNAMENT CHIPS Blinds are now 50 / 100 Button is at seat 2 Seat 1: 885 Seat 2: 1,270 Seat 3: 1,705 Seat 4: 2,330 Seat 5: 2,750 Seat 6: 2,200 Seat 8: 1,160 Seat 9: 1,490 Seat 10: 1,210 Moving Button to seat 3 Seat 4 posts small blind (50) Seat 5 posts big blind (100) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Q h][A c] to Seat 4 Seat 6 calls 100 Seat 8 folds Seat 9 calls 100 Seat 10 folds Seat 1 did not respond in time and is folded Seat 1 folds Seat 2 folds Seat 3 calls 100 Me to act - call or bet? and if betting into this, how much? Any thoughts would be most appreciated! Thanks Godders

Re: How would you play this? Personally I would not really want everyone seeing a flop you would need a pritty good flop to make sure your still ahead. I would be raising enough to find out where you stand and hopefully push off the other players. Your out of position my worry would be seat 6 as he may be limp raising in first but at least by playing this way you can figure out what he has rather then playing it blind from the flop.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: How would you play this? you are out of position with a good starting hand - personally here i would be putting in a sizable raise of 500 with the intention of taking it down there and then - if anyone calls here id put them on hands like suited aj a10 kq kj qj or mid pairs - if i get reraised id have them on ak or high pair and would prob let it go