Make 10 times your money quite easily

Want to say there are better ways than gambling on sports. But what do i know, maybe there are pros who can predict a match and make 10 times there as well!?!? I got a high probability bet a couple of weeks ago. Now i sometimes become sloppy and don´t have the patience to wait for them like i should. Still practising on that. Anyway i could have made maybe 10, 20 times or more on that but took it easily and are up about 150%. Maybe someone have figured out what i am betting on? Plan to write about the bets here as i see them.

Re: Make 10 times your money quite easily Haven't got a clue what you're talking about :unsure

.....Maybe someone have figured out what i am betting on?.....
Certainly not Arsenal to win the Premiership :tongue2

Re: Make 10 times your money quite easily

If you got a system you want to talk about then just say what it is, but don't waste people's time playing some sort of riddle game.
But it builds the curiosity before the price he wants comes out!

Nothing special. I just bet on the stock market and use leverage by trading options or cfd´s. The trick is of course to find where and when to take a bet. The market is not random though.
Whats the latest on tax payable on cfds...werent they taxing at one stage...:unsure (in Australia I meant)

By the sound of it you will be rich very quickly,!:loon:\:unsure:eyes I have traded options in the distant past. But remember that for ever penny gained a penny is lost.
Yep it´s definitely possible. Handling emotions can be tricky though. Waiting for the best signal that can be hard to define. Must become a subconscious habit it seems to me.