** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Heniek's stake to Sunday 5 Millions on Stars SOLD OUT

heniek31

• Name: heniek31 on PL
  • Stake Requested: $215 - 1 share = $2.15
  • Event/Tournament: Sunday Million Special
  • Offer: 100% payback - 1 share = 1% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 6th March 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Arek Sinkiewiczagree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I have been on good form, so will have a go. Car not included ;). I will only play, if I sell at least 90%. heniek31 on Stars and FT. Also MB if required. Me 40% WASP 25% PAID Samba 10% PAID Goater 10% PAID Morlspin 1% PAID Jed 10% PAID Ade 4% PAID

Re: Heniek's stake to Sunday 5 Millions on Stars SOLD OUT Thank you again guys. Going to have few more hours of sleep, so I'm ready for it. Special thanks to Samba, who emptied his Stars account for me with few pence less than required. What a sacrifice and having faith in someone :lol.

Re: Heniek's stake to Sunday 5 Millions on Stars SOLD OUT Out after 3 hrs. Horrible tournament, which I want to forget quickly :eyes. Had AK and JJ in the 1st hour and then card dead. Got blinded away to 2 blinds :$. Pushed with crappy pair and called by KK and KQ. Two Qs on the flop. I'm sorry guys :\.