Slapdash's 888 MTT challenge

slapdash

I started playing on 888 for the PL league in November, and have been doing better there than on any other site I've ever played on. I won an iPad in that league, and an entry into the Sunday Challenge, in which I won about $1000. Since then I've mostly been playing the regular $20+$2 deepstack (3000 starting stack) tournaments and a few of the higher buy-in "Challenge" tournaments. The general standard seems extremely soft ... which is why even I have been able to do well :tongue2. My Sharkscope stats to date (doesn't include the iPad :D): 8oo_d3d_u9oec.jpg As the graph shows, I've had four pretty decent cashes. I know 73 tournaments is not a very big sample for MTTs, but I'm going to see if I can keep this up over the rest of the year. I've been playing around 5 of these tournaments per week, which means I'll be up to around 300 by the end of the year if I keep playing at the same rate, so my challenge to myself is to get up to 300 tournaments by the end of 2011, finishing with an average ROI on Sharkscope of above 200%. I'll post my Sharkscope stats every now and then to show how I'm getting on. :hope