888 Challenge Staking

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL

• Stake Requested: $40 - 10 shares of $4
  • Event/Tournament: 888 Wednesday & Friday Challenges
  • Offer: 100% payback - 1 share = 6.6% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 2nd Mar & 4th Mar 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I am taking $20.50 of the total $60.50 cost, staying within my bankroll management like a good boy :) so that leaves a balance of $40 in 10 shares of $4. The tournaments I will play are tonight's Wednesday Challenge on 888 [$27.50 entry, $10k Gtd, Turbo 5 min blinds, starting stack of 3k] and the Friday Challenge on 888 [$33 entry, $15k Gtd, 15 min blinds, start stack of 5k]. I played the Friday tournament last week and came 99th of 696 for just shy of $42. So far in 2011 I have over $3k in tournament cashes plus the $1700+ GUKPT seat. Transfers would ideally be on 888poker as that is where the tournament is hosted. If there's any interest, shout up - I'll give it to 8:15pm tonight (the tourney starts at 8:35) and make a final decision :ok My 888 screen name is gwladys6 Cheers all ---------- PGremlin - 50% - received Samba - 50%

Re: 888 Challenge Staking 192nd / 530 :sad Things got pretty mental pretty fast there. Get no hand for 6 mins, and you've gone through the blinds twice and jumped up 2 levels!! :eek and gone from having 16 BBs to having 6! I shoved 6 BBs from mid pos with 66, and was snapped by the SB with QQ Friday.... :ok

Re: 888 Challenge Staking Finished 551st, making the right move versus the wrong player it transpires. I was SB with KJc, there were 2 limpers, then the button raises to 400. I think, from seeing the hands he has played previously, that he is weak, and I bump it up to 1250. BB folds, as do the 2 limpers. The button tanks nearly his whole timebank then shoves. I am then left with the decision to put the rest (2.8k) of stack into the middle to win over 6k. Getting over 9/4 against a person I read as weak with a hand I read as weak, it would have been a bad decision to fold imo, so I called. He had A3o!!! So I was right in my read of him and his hand, unfortunately he was a player who couldn't fold Ace-rag with just 400 invested in the pot!! Just an explanation... I think I played it fine - I was right to read him as weak, and it would have been a mistake to fold getting over 9/4