888 Friday Challenge Staking *finished*

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL

• Stake Requested: $33 - 6 shares of $5.50
  • Event/Tournament: 888 Friday Challenge
  • Offer: 100% payback - 1 share = 1% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 25th Feb 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Quite taken by the structure for this tournament - 5000 chips and 15 minute blinds - but am sticking to strict bankroll management as part of my plan for the year. If anybody's interested and can do 888 transfers, then I'd take a third and sell the other two-thirds (4 x $5.50 shares available) and play this tonight. I'd envisage a first prize of around $3k - $3.5k!! Short notice, it kicks off at 8:35pm, I'll give it to 8:15pm and then make a final decision :ok

Re: 888 Friday Challenge Staking

i will take the rest mate' date='havent done a tranfer on 888 before so let me know details[/quote'] :loon cheers Al In 'Cashier' there's a 'Money Transfer' tab - asks recipient's username (I'm gwladys6), and the amount to transfer. Accept T&Cs and confirm I am over 18 (I know I look like I could be around that age.... :lol), then 'Submit' and that should work :ok Thanks again

Re: 888 Friday Challenge Staking

you really shouldnt be playing 4/4 like that
you did play that earlier hand a bit iffy with 7/8 though
Just trying to play as if I wasn't being staked, so as normal as possible? Have learnt tonight that if others hit the flop, no matter how much, they're reluctant to fold. So lessons learnt for if I play it again!! What about the sick JJ v AK on a KJx flop? He hits runner runner AK for a bigger full house. 20k pot!!