BACKING THOSE THAT DONT GET LAID

This may just be coincedence and is those that are left out in the lay the field thread Since starting that thread those that are left out seem to have done better than I expected and as its only been going a couple of weeks but from those LEFT OUT its found 5 maybe 6 winners and in next UPDATE state the ACTUAL NUMBERS BUT ITS COME UP WITH A 20/1 AND YESTERDAY 16/1 AND 4/1 FROM JUST 3 and it may well be worth SEEING what happens in thread of its own. There are none today as all the field is LAYED in that race I will take a look and show run/win ratios in next POST T%M

Re: BACKING THOSE THAT DONT GET LAID SINCE START OF THE LAY THREAD 23 LEFT OUT 7 WON AND I know that 4 were 20/1 16/1 4/1 and 2/1 and without going through all past results at least it SHOWS VERY GOOD PROFITS from these 4 winners ALL THOSE SHOWN WILL BE TO 1 PR WINS AT SP [bSP ALSO SHOWN] As already said maybe a coincedence but worth seeing what comes up None today T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.