Cricket - Top batsmen and bowlers

Otter4

I have been paper trialling this for a while now and will now have a go at posting on here. I have been using this in all forms of cricket from T20 to test matches and in both domestic and international cricket. I have some filters that I will mostly keep to myself, but it does rely on batting order, strength of team, opposition, value, pitch conditions, wicket history amongst other things. I also have been using a loss recovery system although not aggressive and not to be confused with martingale. Basically because of the odds involved I have just been raising my stake marginally after a round of losses to attempt to recoup at least part of a loss. This has been bringing in some nice rewards with my bank being increased nicely. As I have been betting on both top bats and both top bowlers at average odds of 4/1 in a match, it has basically translated into -0 winners = loss of 4 points 1 winner = +1 point 2 winners =+6 points 3 winners = +11 and 4 winners = +16 points as an example - my bets for today's match are ( don't worry these will not be included in my records) darren bravo - 1 point @ 9/2 kallis - 1 point @ 10/3 bowlers- tstobe - 1 point @ 4/1 benn - 1 point @ 9/2 bravo is a winner tstobe is voided as he didn't play the other 2 are still in play but I have profit already for today of 2.5 points minimum. I will post reasoning for each selection and also post in the other sports forum. Wish me luck on my first cricket system :hope

Re: Cricket - Top batsmen and bowlers Start Bank = 100 points Just for interests sake I will split the banks into 2. 50 points = Top batsman bank 50 points = Top bowlers bank From my past records the bowlers have a higher strike rate, although batsmen are generally better odds. Here goes with selections for tomorrows matches. Australia v New Zealand Top Australia Bat Clarke 1 point @ 5/1 Will Hill Clarke in the sub continent is a totally different prospect to when he is on a bouncy, pacy wicket. He looks comfortable and has time playing predominantly off the back foot. He is competent against spin and will score steadily in the middle overs. His form is decent and he top scored in the last match which is a bonus for confidence. Ponting still looksrusty and short of form, whilst Haddinseems to give his wicket away to often, so I'm happy to take Clarke at the 5/1 price and batting at number 4. Top NZ Bat R.Taylor 1pt @ 4/1 Will Hill Again Tayor will bat at 4 and is the class man in this line up. He can play second fiddle to the man in such as Guptil or McCullum as he demonstrated in the Pakistan series, yet he can also chase the game and explode scoring very quick runs. You have to say that this NZ batting line up are inconsistent at best, but I'd go for brittle. Taylor a 4/1 is good enough for me, especially when you consider Australia's opening bowlers. Top Australia Bowler Krezja 1pt @ 5/1 Bet 365 I was impressed with Krezja in the Kenya match and he certainly looks to take wickets with the rip he puts on the ball. His flight is impressive and I'm certain he will continue to take wickets as long as a) he is selected and b) he bowls his full quota of overs. But at 5/1 considering what the wicket was like in the England match and how Swann bowled; it's got to be Krezja - the pace trio are all too short for me and the wicket didn't offer assistance to Jimmy, Brooad and Bresnan against lesser quality batsmen. Top NZ Bowler Styris 1pt @ 12/1 Will Hill This price looks too big. Styris didn't bowl in the demolition of Kenya, but that was on a very different wicket and against inferior opposition. He will have a big role to play in tomorrows game with his slow off cutters and line and length deliveries he could pose some problems. He performed very well against Pakistan in the recent series and I see him doing a similar job to Collingwood and picking up some cheap wickets as the Aussies look to up the scoring rate.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.