SYSTEMS ME AND SOFTWARE

I would just like to explain a few things about me I write systems which is a hobby of mine and more or less have 1 for every type of racing one of WHICH I'm showing on the forum and all I can say its WORKED IN THE PAST. I work with stats to try and find things that have worked in the past as the one on HERE as done I'm not a TIPSTER but try to bring things to the FORUM that hopefully are a different approach to other THREADS in this section as it so easy to have MANY that are very similar to what OTHERS MIGHT SHOW and to me whats the point of that. I also show a COMPUTER SOFTWARE THREAD that is a program I use myself and in my mind can work well in some cases and DOES WELL WITH OUTSIDERS and as I have already done it decided to open A THREAD with its SELECTION but in this case THE TOP CLASS RACES Its just something Ive done in various ways over many years and whatever I show as a chance of working but no guarantees If you like system type selections you may well view my threads if not you wont be anyway. Also if you think any thread I may show on HERE and you wish to comment GOOD OR BAD feel free to do so and any question you may have I will answer EXCEPT I WONT REVEAL THE SYSTEM. LIKE I SAID ITS A HOBBY NOTHING MORE T%M

Re: SYSTEMS ME AND SOFTWARE Greetings, Not even sure if I have posted on here before (will soon see my post count...), but I do always look forward to the COMP OUTSIDERS thread and include it in my analysis. The Good Interesting selections. You are best placed to comment on the profitability overall, but when included in the portfolio of systems I use to narrow down to selections I have found it to be a positive as far as bottom line goes. For that, thank you very much. The Bad You are such a tease regarding the software.... ;-) That isn't really a criticism, completely understand closely guarded secrets. Regards

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.