False Favourites

I will go through the race cards for each day, my aim is to weed out all (if any) false favourites. I will be looking to lay these ones. Not doing any recoup system or anything, simply trying to get more right than wrong. I will post each lay prior to any race being run, but they all wont be together, seperate posts as I research. As an added incentive (but not for this system), when laying a false favourite, I will try and predict what horse or horses I think can win the race. (now watch me fail miserably lol) Each lay is for same stake £10.00 (but will bet 1% of bank next day on all lays) Starting Bank: £1000 *** Wanted to add - I will make this more interesting by betting 1% of my bank on each horse, so hopefully as my bank grows, I will be laying for more each day. So if bank was £1200, I would lay all horses that day for £12, similar if bank goes in the red, will still stake that day for 1% of starting bank on that day. *** Also even though I will always seek out false favourites initially, if I find false 2nd, 3rd or 4th runners in the process at wrong prices, I will lay these ones.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.