PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker SNG Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March

morlspin

PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker SNG Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March  

1. 1.

Hi Guys Were spoiling you this month! circuspoker.gif Punterslounge and GentingPoker (circus, atr etc) are proud to offer a fantastic SNG Challenge Promotion for everyone to take part in. Rules of the Challenge 1) You must play at least 1 set of 10 SNG's (5 seat or above) 2) A minimum of 5 games must be played in a set before you can start again. 3) Minimum buy in per stt must be above $1 and must all be the same stake in the set of 10 4) Highest ROI's will win the prizes 5) You must start a personal thread for your results in the Poker Challenges Forum - eg Morlspins Circus SNG Series - Set 1, 2, 3 etc 6) A screenshot must be posted before and after the tournament to secure its validity 7) Moderation Teams Decision will be final in case of any problems. 8) SNG Challenge will begin at 00:01 on 1st March and end at 23:59 on 31st March Prizes on Offer 1st Prize is for the Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 SNG's $400 2nd Prize is for the 2nd Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 SNG's $225 3rd Prize is for the 3rd Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 SNG's $125 Bonus Prize is for the person who plays the most complete sets of 10 SNG's regardless of ROI $100 Eligibility to Take Part You must be a member of Punterslounge and create your own thread in the Poker Challenges Forum and follow the rules above. Good Luck all and Thank You to the guys at Genting/Circus for this promotion. :cheers League Table So Far - 12:30 on 09/03/11 Morlspin - Set 2 - ROI = +135% Washman - Set 2 - ROI = +100% Reb33 - Set 2 - ROI = + 90.90% Washman - Set 3 - ROI = +82.93% Ooblio - Set 1 - ROI = +50% Washman - Set 1 - ROI = +45.45% Spurman - Set 1 - ROI = +18.18% Morlspin - Set 1 - ROI = +6.66% Morlspin - Set 3 - ROI = +6.66% Morlspin - Set 7 - ROI = +0.84% Dodger - Set 3 - ROI = 0% Morlspin - Set 8 - ROI = -16.66% Dodger - Set 4 - ROI = -28% Rejmak - Set 1 - ROI = -38.18% Morlspin - Set 6 - ROI = -68.33% Washman - Set 4 - ROI = -87.5% Morlspin - Set 5 - ROI = -91.67% Morlspin - Set 4 - ROI = -100% Dodger - Set 1 - Gave up Glennop - Set 1 - Gave up Dodger - Set 2 - Gave up Ooblio - Set 2 - Gave up Reb33 - Set 1 - Gave up Slapdash - Set 1 - Gave up __________________ How to Post a ScreenShot http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/how-do-i-post-picture-my-personal-best-19166/

Re: PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker STT Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March Great promotion again!! Iam sure will try to play few sets of STT Just a small questions: -does all set (10 games) must be at this same stakes? -do you want screenshots of evry tournamnet in set or lets say screenshot og history tournament--think will be hard to geting screenshots when playing few tbl at one time

Re: PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker STT Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March

Great promotion again!! Iam sure will try to play few sets of STT Just a small questions: -does all set (10 games) must be at this same stakes? -do you want screenshots of evry tournamnet in set or lets say screenshot og history tournament--think will be hard to geting screenshots when playing few tbl at one time
Hi Marcin 1) Stakes can be anything you like, its the ROI that counts, as long as its over $1+10c then its accepted, but they must all be at the same stake in the set of 10 2) Screenshots should be posted however if you post up the tournament ID, you can add the screenshot later, just make sure you post the ID before the event starts. :ok:ok

Re: PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker STT Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March

1) Stakes can be anything you like, its the ROI that counts, as long as its over $1+10c then its accepted
Not trying to be awkward :tongue2, but suppose I played a $500+50 10-seat STT (if there are such things on Genting) and won it, for a return of $2500, and then I played nine $2+$0.20 STTs and failed to cash, what would you count my ROI as, over the ten STTs?

Not trying to be awkward :tongue2' date=' but suppose I played a $500+50 10-seat STT (if there are such things on Genting) and won it, for a return of $2500, and then I played nine $2+$0.20 STTs and failed to cash, what would you count my ROI as, over the ten STTs?[/quote'] Great Point, thanks Slap:ok Rule will be updated

Hi Marcin 1) Stakes can be anything you like, its the ROI that counts, as long as its over $1+10c then its accepted, but they must all be at the same stake in the set of 10
Not trying to be awkward :tongue2' date=' but suppose I played a $500+50 10-seat STT (if there are such things on Genting) and won it, for a return of $2500, and then I played nine $2+$0.20 STTs and failed to cash, what would you count my ROI as, over the ten STTs?[/quote']:ok

Hi Guys Were spoiling you this month! circuspoker.gif Punterslounge and GentingPoker (circus, atr etc) are proud to offer a fantastic STT Challenge Promotion for everyone to take part in. Rules of the Challenge 1) You must play at least 1 set of 10 STT's (5 seat or above) 2) A minimum of 5 games must be played in a set before you can start again. 3) Minimum buy in per stt must be above $1 and must all be the same stake in the set of 10 4) Highest ROI's will win the prizes 5) You must start a personal thread for your results in the Poker Challenges Forum - eg Morlspins Circus STT Series - Set 1, 2, 3 etc 6) A screenshot must be posted before and after the tournament to secure its validity 7) Moderation Teams Decision will be final in case of any problems. 8) STT Challenge will begin at 00:01 on 1st March and end at 23:59 on 31st March Prizes on Offer 1st Prize is for the Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 STT's $400 2nd Prize is for the 2nd Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 STT's $225 3rd Prize is for the 3rd Highest ROI at the end of a set of 10 STT's $125 Bonus Prize is for the person who plays the most complete sets of 10 STT's regardless of ROI $100 Eligibility to Take Part You must be a member of Punterslounge and create your own thread in the Poker Challenges Forum and follow the rules above. Good Luck all and Thank You to the guys at Genting/Circus for this promotion. :cheers How to Post a ScreenShot http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/how-do-i-post-picture-my-personal-best-19166/
Question Graeme - Is the 'Juice' included in the Overall Stake for ROI So if I play $1 + 0.20 games these are over $1 if you include the Rake - but does 10 of these equate to $12-00 or $10 for the ROI calculation.-:\ I presume if you don't class the Rake in the ROI calculation then they arent over the $1 requirement - :( so I wouldnt be able to play these.

Re: PL Exclusive Circus/Genting Poker STT Challenge - $850 added - Starts 1st March Did plenty of analysis when we first started these challenges and basic maths shows higher entries offers higher maximum ROI...so the Boss 30 players had higher possible ROI than the 10 player. ...and Circus have 100 player stts!!!

Morls, Can you answer VoJ's query please just so we know where we stand! Cheers TQM
Does this help :unsure If you are struggling on working out your ROI a couple of examples are below To work out your R.O.I. take the returns from your set of 10, and divide it by the total spent. Eg; 10 games at €3 with an outlay of €33.00 and a return of €57 24 ÷ 33 x 100 = ROI of 72% 10 games at €10 with an outlay of €110 and a return of €60 -50 ÷ 110 x 100 = ROI of -45.45% Good Luck All :ok

Cheers Rivrd......but VoJ is asking if $1 + 0.20 entry fees are eligible for this challenge? Just a simple yes or no will suffice!:unsure Thanks again:ok TQM
Rules of the Challenge 1) You must play at least 1 set of 10 STT's (5 seat or above) 2) A minimum of 5 games must be played in a set before you can start again. 3) Minimum buy in per stt must be above $1 and must all be the same stake in the set of 10 4) Highest ROI's will win the prizes 5) You must start a personal thread for your results in the Poker Challenges Forum - eg Morlspins Circus STT Series - Set 1, 2, 3 etc 6) A screenshot must be posted before and after the tournament to secure its validity 7) Moderation Teams Decision will be final in case of any problems. 8) STT Challenge will begin at 00:01 on 1st March and end at 23:59 on 31st March
I'm going to say yes :ok

Question Graeme - Is the 'Juice' included in the Overall Stake for ROI So if I play $1 + 0.20 games these are over $1 if you include the Rake - but does 10 of these equate to $12-00 or $10 for the ROI calculation.-:\ I presume if you don't class the Rake in the ROI calculation then they arent over the $1 requirement - :( so I wouldnt be able to play these.
Hi Martyn Sorry for the delay in replying, missed this question completely. The ROI has to include the reg fee, as thats your outlay cost So 10 x $1+20c games will be $12 spend and you work the ROI based on that:ok