** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fulltilt Poker tourneys

1907zico

Hey guys, Having a go at poker these days and usually sticking to my fullring cashtables. However I also like tourneys (no live events) with lots of participants, no re buy etc. Any tournaments on fulltilt which are worth to have a go at? I see many of those satellites which one can (if won) use to enter some tournaments but I am sort of running short on time and dont like to have several tourneys running into each other as I can not assure I would be able to play poker and use the satellite. Information very appreciated, thanks in advance. :ok

Re: Fulltilt Poker tourneys depends on your buy in, the cash out tourneys are quite nice there is one for 2.20 18:45 UK Time, and later on a 10 dollar i think 4k gtd, 6 seats, I like as well the doubles there, available at 3 times, 3 different buy ins, the earliest one is 6 dollar each, you have two tables than same time though, is normal cashout, 1 dollar of buy in each tourney goes in jackpot for the next day, if you able to cash in both you get extra cash, if you cash in both and manage to be the best finisher you get another extra, if you reach ft in both you get another extra. So besides the usual cashout there you have the change to get 3 extras. They do have a lot of participants. Really a lot players but nice tourneys are rush tourneys, some are rebuys but they are available as freezeouts as well. If you not have played it you can try a sit and go rush, has 90 players, lowest buy in 4.40