PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty

PGremlin

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/promotions/ultimate/ Ultimate Home Game - $100K Freeroll Tournament Exclusive Prizes for your Home Games Poker Club! Take your buddies on the poker trip of a lifetime when you play Home Games and complete these steps by March 5:
  1. Start a PokerStars Home Games online Poker Club
  2. Have seven or more friends join
  3. Play two real money or five play money poker games

Complete the above and you’ll gain entry to the Ultimate Home Game $100,000 freeroll, where the winner will bag the ultimate trip for their Poker Club to one of the destinations listed below. Your prize package includes a bankroll for a private VIP poker game, and Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Duhamel and another Team PokerStars Pro of your choice will join you!

• EPT Snowfest (Austria)
  • Vancouver (Canada)
  • Macau (China)
  • Buenos Aires (Argentina)

The Ultimate Home Game $100,000 Freeroll takes place March 6 at 13:00 ET, and can be found by opening the PokerStars lobby and going to ‘Tourney’ > ‘Special’. An entry ticket will be awarded to successful Club Managers within three days of completing the three steps above. ================================================ Maybe we should get a bunch of PL players in? Think it's still early enough to get set up. We just need a group of 8 or more players. We could all be in eachothers clubs and hold a few (free?) games so we all qualify? Who's in? 1) averick Club ID number: 300107 Invitation Code: pokerkaki 2) PGremlin Club ID number: 302099 Invitation Code: letsplay 3) pistonbroke Club ID number: 303176 Invitation Code: largedonner 4) shogun25 Club ID number: 303392 Invitation Code: shogun251 5) voiceofjoe Club ID number: 304826 Invitation Code: LaughitOff 7) Woodie Club ID number: 306755 Invitation Code: 987654321 8) glceud Club ID number: 306792 Invitation Code: glceudrocks 9) glennop Club ID number: 306901 Invitation Code: hoptastic 10) Samba_SamPa Club ID number: 306972 Invitation Code: Toffees1 11) Burnley Joe Club ID number: 308363 Invitation Code: burnjoedude 12) RIVRD Club ID number: 308562 Invitation Code: NiagraFalls 13) Thewarehouse Club 311807 - Or Newzealand Pssword: 123456789 14) jedinight7 Club ID number: 312292 Invitation Code: letsdothis 15) dexterdeuce Club ID number: 314492 Invitation Code: 7891065432 16) PistolC Club ID number: 315692 Invitation Code: Shambone 17) Jamsplash Club ID number: 319694 Invitation code: killer flop (with a space) 18) ooblio Club ID number: 320577 Invitation Code: hereandnow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 304826 - Enter my Invitation Code: LaughitOff That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) I've got 11 members already in my home game somehow :nana I can set up 3 free home games a day. So spread out over 3 days I have set up 7 free games, with 3 min blinds and 1000 starting chips :tongue2 Think that should do it for me... I'll try and join in as many free games of others too.:ok ========================================================================== Prizes? As I understand it the 100k Freeroll is set up as following: 1) A prizepool with $100.000 with normal payout structure 2) The winner get to pick one of 4 live Pokerstars events and he can take 7 other members of his homegame members who also get the package. So... They are giving away even more then "just" $100.000 :)

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Hi all, have set up a club - 'Club Hop' Club ID - 306901 Inv Code - hoptastic Have joined the following PL'ers Clubs: PGremlin Pistonbroke Averick Voiceofjoe Dylansdad81 Woodie Gcleud Sorry Shogun, got error message Cheers all & good luck (AKA2 on Pokerstars)

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Will set some games up in a few days, no point us all setting games up at same time, already have a couple of games on other site to do tonight, and can only fit so many on my screen :ok Edit: Have set 2 games up for Sunday & Monday 20.00, $1.00 + $0.10 (Club Hop) Cheers (AKA2 on Pokerstars)

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers)

Hi all, have set up a club - 'Club Hop' Club ID - 306901 Inv Code - hoptastic Cheers all & good luck (AKA2 on Pokerstars)
These freebies seem to be going down a treat, don't even need to actually play 'em. Setting some games up for Thusday/Friday, enter & sit out if you like. Need 8 players per tourney I think to qualify, have 5 club members at mo', just a few more please :ok

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Not sure about 8 players per tourney but you definitely need at least 8 in your club. Even if you cant be bothered setting your own up join ours and you never know you might get to meet Liv Boeree:loon

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 308363 - Enter my Invitation Code: burnjoedude That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Didn't you read my first post? Seems pretty clear... Take your buddies on the poker trip of a lifetime when you play Home Games and complete these steps by March 5:

1. Start a PokerStars Home Games online Poker Club
  2. Have seven or more friends join
  3. Play two real money or five play money poker games

Complete the above and you’ll gain entry to the Ultimate Home Game $100,000 freeroll, where the winner will bag the ultimate trip for their Poker Club to one of the destinations listed below. Your prize package includes a bankroll for a private VIP poker game, and Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Duhamel and another Team PokerStars Pro of your choice will join you!

• EPT Snowfest (Austria)
  • Vancouver (Canada)
  • Macau (China)
  • Buenos Aires (Argentina)

The Ultimate Home Game $100,000 Freeroll takes place March 6 at 13:00 ET, and can be found by opening the PokerStars lobby and going to ‘Tourney’ > ‘Special’. An entry ticket will be awarded to successful Club Managers within three days of completing the three steps above.

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers)

Ok, set one up How many games do i need to set up to qualify for $100K freebie? How many players per torney required? What stakes? Thanks, and i know im a donut!
2 cash games (not preferred :tongue2) 5 play games 7 members it doesnt say how many players yuo need in each game but if you reg for every game you get invited to they will play out themselves between the sit outs