three bet home favourites system

hello new to this forum but enjoyed checking out the various strategies so thought you might like to hear mine divide your starting pot by 14 next check bookies odds and choose 2 home favourites where odds are anywhere between 1.50 and 1.59 and place 1/14 of your pot on each selection should they both win then great......recalculate your pot into 14 equal amounts and start again if one or both lose then check odds again for more matches (perhaps next day fixtures) and place 3/14 of your starting pot on one/both fixtures this time it's likely you've at least got one winning bet which will provide a return on that part of the cycle so if you find the need to place the third and final bet you place all your remaining pot on another fixture but this time look for a fixture where home team is rated at 1.40 to 1.49 (to give yourself a greater edge) i appreciate that nothings guaranteed and all selections in a three bet cycle could lose but i'll tell you how my progress is going i started on feb 4th 2011 with a pot of £6 and up to today (20th feb 2011) my balance is £20.53.......a whopping 300% increase thoughts?

Re: three bet home favourites system hi there honestpotato nope - haven't lost my third bet yet had bad results today - my first bets both lost on 1.53 odds and £1.63 stake so tomorrow i've picked out NOTTINGHAM FOREST v preston and BRIGHTON v plymouth both at odds of 1.4 and stakes £4.89 on each (3/14 of my starting pot) i'm expecting at least one of these to come in which would then allow me to place my remaining balance on a third and final bet should it be necessary i don't favour any particular leagues although i prefer european to south american due to the level of alledged corruption involved in those leagues i do however recommend to avoid cup matches (lesser rated teams can lift themselves in a cup match) and friendlies (teams often play weakened experimental sides)

Re: three bet home favourites system oh well brighton came good for me but notts forest let me down normally at this point i'd be looking towards my third bet which would be all my remaining pot on stranraer to beat east strling which would return all my losses plus some profit i say normally because i decided to do the ultimate gambling sin and chase my losses through roulette fortunately for me i won them back and made a small profit and so decided to return to stage one of my system STARTING POT £24.45 so tonight i've chosen:- STRANRAER v east stirling £1.74 stake at odds of 1.57 and also AYR UTD v east fife £1.74 stake at odds of 1.61

Re: three bet home favourites system I'm afraid you are getting pretty poor odds tonight - Stranraer avallable @ 1.73+ and Ayr @ 1.83+, this makes a huge difference between profit and loss in the long run. EDIT - after rereading the first post, neither price would fit your criteria (but I'm a bit confused as Ayr's price doesn't either). :hope

Re: three bet home favourites system hi all thanks for your input decided to take my profit and run and no longer follow this system the reason behind my decision is that notts forest the other night proved to me (altho to be honest i already knew it could happen) that my saviour third bet could fail even with odds of 1.4 and home advantage as soon as i've found something better i'll post again :zzz

• 1 month later...

Re: three bet home favourites system

home favourites never win when they supposed to . always the draw or away win
I don't understand your point...... home favourites are supposed to win (i.e. have a higher probability than X or 2).... but they never win ??? :unsure

I don't understand your point...... home favourites are supposed to win (i.e. have a higher probability than X or 2).... but they never win ??? :unsure
probability on average you may be right . but amateur punters still dont realise that professional football is fixed . like chelsea losing at home to newcastle and losing at home to sunderland . and losing at home to man utd . if you cant see the pattern by now . you must be so blind that you wouldnt even see your best mates pubic hair , even if it was stuck in your wifes teeth.

probability on average you may be right . but amateur punters still dont realise that professional football is fixed . like chelsea losing at home to newcastle and losing at home to sunderland . and losing at home to man utd . if you cant see the pattern by now . you must be so blind that you wouldnt even see your best mates pubic hair , even if it was stuck in your wifes teeth.
I dont believe in fixing :dude

Re: three bet home favourites system i dont mean to be a nob or anything , what was the score AGAIN tonight , chelsea were at home . and now what ya gonna say ???? they supposed to lose at home to man utd ????? :cowint milk brilliant . :clap :notworthy