Post Race Analysis Thread - Is there one?

Tull

I just wondered if there was a post race discussion thread? I couldnt find one. I always do a bit of analysis post race and I wondered if there was a dedicated thread on here? It would be really interesting to hear why members thought that their horse didnt win or offer insight that might have been missed. I've also noticed that sporting life have included an analysis section at the end of some of their races. Does any one know when they started doing this? http://horses.sportinglife.com/Arch_Race_Pup/0,13215,414189,00.html As for today Le Beau Bai ran a pretty decent race so no compliants for me, I doubt he would have ever got neat Silver By Nature who is a decent animal. Drill Sargeant was BD so not much to add.

Re: Post Race Analysis Thread - Is there one? Most people just seem to post a few lines in that days race thread but I agree the post race analysis is very important. That's where most of the eyecatchers come from and why I put up Inside Dealer recently. Do you think people would use a post race analysis thread on here? If so we can use this one and just edit the title. :ok Thoughts from everyone else?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.