Flat Racing Friday 18th

cpo

6.20 Meydan RIVER JETEZ win Max Bet I am pretty much having every penny to my name on this horse tomorrow. If it gets beat then that that's me not having a bet for a couple of weeks. Will take the price in the morning as soon as something comes available. Bit of a risky one with so many decent challengers in the field but marked this horse down last time out when Soumillon managed to get it beat. Extra distance here will definitely suit. Stable is in cracking form, Soumillon is top jockey at the festival and this horse is a grade 1 winner in South Africa over 1m 2f. Fully expect the horse to turn the form around with Aspectoflove as the horse is 3lb better off with that horse when he should really have won that day. River Jetez will relish the extra furlong here and if Soumillion can stay clear of trouble, then this horse should win this. Strawberrydaiquiri is a big danger for his new yard. A group 2 winner and has gone close in group 1 company but I just think this horse is a true miler. I think they are the only two horses who can trouble the selection but I fully expect River Jetez to take this pretty comfortably. Would be very happy with anything around the forecast odds of 9/4 but can't really see it being that big come tomorrow. Fingers crossed it is and fingers crossed it wins :hope

Re: Flat Racing Friday 18th Ymir 2.20 Lingfield. 0.5 points each way. Bit of a thinker, but does have the ability to go close in context with this race today. The tongue tie & visor stay on, which is good, and although he could do with dropping down to a mark of around 47 or 48, the mark of 49 still gives him place claims in context with today's race. The trip and surface isn't a worry and there could be a little more to come from him. Big price and well worth a nibble I think.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.