** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dead Heat - paid and withdrawn

StuSimmy

Thought I would get a quicker reply here but basically was paid out in full for a dead heat in the 19:40 at Kempton on Bowmaker. I was returned £21.50 so I decided to withdraw the £20 and place the remaining money in my account on coupons. I then see £13.38 in my account and it says in the statement: - Bet resettlement of -£21.50 - Manual adjustment £21.50: Resettlement Adjustment for bet: 248780883 - Then finally. bet winnings £13.38 I can still see the withdrawl of £20 in my statement which ocurred 15 minutes before this so where do I stand on this? Will I still receive that £20 in my bank account?

Re: Dead Heat - paid and withdrawn I once had a bet on a boxing fight and when looking at the odds noticed that the fight that had just finished still was on the screen and I could still place bets on it. Thinking that it wouldn't work I put all the money they would allow me on the correct round which was round 9 at 16/1. They actually paid me out and I withdrew what I could straight away. Got a few emails about it but never responded and they let me continue to use the account. Good times