Ginas' staking request on Boyles, sold out

starshine

• Name: Gina Weiss (starshine)
  • Stake Requested: 220 dollar
  • Offer: make up + 50% of profits = 1 share worth 0.5% of profits in addition to return of entire stake first
  • Event/Tournament: Boyles Friday 1000 added deepstack buy in 22 dollar
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 10 Fridays

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Gina Weiss agree to play the tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Gremlin is staking me in this one completely :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy, I will most probably play them in a row, so it should be over in 10 weeks, it can be though that I miss one Friday and will than take 11 weeks As I never put a stake request up, I hope I have done it right. Game 1: played February 25th, finished 10th, win: 65 Dollar Game 2: played March 3rd, finished 37th, win: none overall win: 65 Dollar Game 3: played March 25th, finished 38, win: noneoverall win: 65 Dollar Game4: played 1st April, finished 66/103, win: none overall win:65 Dollar Game 5: played April 9, finished 22/80, win: none overall win: 65 Dollar Game 6: played April 22, finished 8/76, win: 100.80 overall win: 165.80 Dollar Game 7: played April 30th, finished 29, win: none overall win: 165.80 Dollar Game 8: played May 6th, finished 48/91 win: none overall win: 165.80 dollar Game 9: played May 13th, finished 40/112win: none overall win: 165.80 dollar Game 10: played June 10th, finished 39/100 win:none overall win: 165.80 dollar Game11: played June 17th, finished 6/100win: 180 dollar overall win: 345.80

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ginas' staking request on Boyles, sold out

there are currently obviously server probs at boyles' date=' i was lucky and just missed one blind, it worked than okish 10 mins, now it seems to start again, so I hope I will not loose to much with this[/quote'] GL GIna :hope - think the problems are IPoker wide - I started having connection issue on Paddy Power around 12:20 ish eventually logged back in to 2 BB.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ginas' staking request on Boyles, sold out Due to being ill this is one a sitout last week and this week. Gremlin is informed and agreed. As a goodie for my staker for his wonderful patience as the staking now goes two weeks longer than planned, he will get 10% of any netto weekends of following leagues in April: German League Divison 1 on stars Womans League Divison 1 on stars and Womans League Divison 2 on stars as stars has changed the conditions in a good way for the womans league i will be back playing it in April As all are small buy ins, winnings are not really this big, that why I give of all 3 leagues

Re: Ginas' staking request on Boyles, sold out Don't feel so bad that it's going to take a few more weeks. We're still on a good start, not your fault that you got sick. I'm happy that you tell me and that you're going to play the games when you are feeling better. :ok Thanks for the goodie bag, you really don't have to do that :$