Dutching Correct Scores

Hello all, Today after doing a little bit of research I want to trial a new Dutching System on the correct scores of the games in the English Premier League. I dabble a little in correct scores myself, and am often frustrated when a goal goes in towards the end and spoils my bet! So I thought to myself, why not try dutching the correct scores. After looking it up on line, I found that the most common scores in the EPL this year are :- 1-1 2-1 1-0 2-0 2-2 1-2 So my idea is ( and this is a Papertrial only!) to dutch all these scores on every EPL game played as I think this may give us a profit. ( If not a very large one) So onto my trial, I am too late for the 3pm kickoffs ( Wife had me shopping today!) however I have the stats for the Sunderland V Tottenham game later. So using 100 Pounds as one Point ( for ease of use, I am papertrialing this) I dutched the game using the Bet365 odds. Bet 1 Sunderland v Spurs dutched correct scores as above. Stake 100 pounds Potential Profit 54.21 **Spurs win 2-1 so first bet is a winner** Bank + 54.21

Re: Dutching Correct Scores This is fairly detailed BUT stick with me. I believe that if we can put ideas together and refine a dutching system, we can make a lot of money as it allows for multiple ooutcomes. so... I have recently started dutching in game with the idea being to tray and pick out low scoring games. I stake on 0-0 /1-0/0-1 either prior to kick off or after 20 mins when the game has had a chance to bed in. Usually by this time it is possible to have some idea as to where the game is going score wise. If its a real mid field battle (which is what I want) I will hold out and play the over goals market >1.5 at adds to get me a guaranteed profit no matter what the score is. The greek super league is very good for this cos the play is extremely amateurish and low scoring with set pieces or shots from nothing being the main source of goals. Alternatively the other option is to look for high scoring games or one sided games and get rid of the possibility or 0-0 etc. Say a rampant man u are playing this years west ham/ wigan side, get rid of the possibility of 0-0 or united losing 2-0 thus increasing margins by taking out results that simply wont happen very often if at all. This way you can dutch on all results up to 3 goals and bet on the over 3.5 market to make a guaranteed win. This obviously takes a little bit more judgement but sites like soccer stats can be very helpful along with league knowledge and team styles. Any thoughts or additions to this would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...