NBA Sat.

Phoenix -10 League: 11-27-4 (Av. loss 14.3) away 10+ dog, no rest off any OT. [Wash] [0-4 (Av. loss 19.7) if total 210+] 4-19 (Av. loss 17.4) if they won 10- ats in OT. League: 9-2-1 (this no...Av. win 19.0) home 10+ fav, no rest if opp off any OT. [Pho] Seems that an overtime game really takes it out of a team that travels the next day. Washington would have to be at their best to keep up with a galloping Suns team anyway...If they are even a little bit weary they could be in for a long night. Detroit -8 League: 14-19-1 (Av. loss 10.3) away 5+ dog, no rest off any ats win as away 5+ fav. 1-9 (Av. loss 16.7!!) if opp off any ats win. Portland are 1-4 SU on no rest this season...av. loss of 9.4...0-3 ats if on no rest playing a team on one day rest....and 0-3 on the season after scoring 100+. Not only did the 'Blazers hit 100+, they shot 57.7%!!...No way they shoot anywhere like that v. a Detroit defense that, in the last couple of games, seems to be getting back to where it was last season. Detroit won 83-68 @ Portland last season, and Hamilton did not play in that game. Can't see Portland scoring many points in this game. Detroit should do enough to cover.

Re: NBA Sat. Tonight I'm also thinking on placing a prop bet (like yesterday) VISITORS TOTAL POINTS VS HOME TOTAL POINTS handicap set at: visitors +71.5 at 1.90 Total 9 games tonight - from visitors only favorite is Houston. All 8 other visitors are underdogs. If 8 visitors loose by average 9 points that's -72 points for visitors and handicap for visitors is +71.5 points => means that for prop bet visitors +71.5 to win Houston should win by 1 point. Looks realistic to me. What do you think ?

Re: NBA Sat. Interesting, dino. I'm having enough trouble getting a handle on one game, let alone 9!! Not the kind of bet that I would take....I expect Portland, Washington and Philli to all lose ats...and there's a chance that both SA and Dallas win by the 71 themselves! :lol Houston line upto -5, so I hope you grabbed that one ;) Milwaukee -5.5 League: 22-13-1 (Av. win 11.4) home 5+ fav, 1 day rest of 10+ ats loss as away 4- fav. [Mil] 14-2 this no. (Av. win 12.8) if total 190+ League: 22-39-3 (Av. loss 11.0) away 5+ dog, no rest off any home OT. [Phil] 10-26-2 (Av. loss 11.9) if total 190+ 2-8 (Av. loss 14.7) away 5+ dog, no rest off 10- ats loss as home 4- fav if opp off an ats loss as fav. Philli only averaging 87.8 ppg on the road. Bucks have played some tough teams at home recently and should do much better against a weaker opposition. Good luck, dino (and everyone else!)