Betfair Live Tournies

ThePokerPad

Still trying to find out what games are after the Betfair London Live, there doesn't seem to be any info anywhere. Tried betfair forum and got no response. Are these games all in the UK? I have a qualifying ticket and not sure if I should use it tonight or wait to see what tournies are next as I already have a couple of big games lined up and don't want to play if I can help it. Cheers

Re: Betfair Live Tournies just London Live so far Mark..... BETFAIR POKER LIVE! Comes to LONDON! For the very first time London plays host for the next stop in the hugely popular series: Betfair Poker LIVE! Betfair Poker LIVE! London will take place between February 12th and 13th at the Fox Poker Club in the heart of London's Soho district, boasting a main event, a turbo bounty side event and a £37,000 prize pool. Saturday February 12th features the £230+£20 two-day Main Event, while Sunday 13th features the £30+£3 turbo bounty side event. Players participating in Betfair Poker LIVE! London will enjoy Betfair's legendary hospitality, receive goodie bags and free massages, and have the chance to win a package to a future Betfair Poker LIVE! Event. Satellite qualification is coming soon, with buy-ins starting from just 55 cents. Stay tuned to this page for the full schedule of MTT and SNG satellites to Betfair LIVE! London.