Yesno's 3 draw system

yesno123

Okay I am new to this forum and starting this log just to see how I do. Basically I will be doing bets in groups of three's, I will be betting on draw's in football matches. To break even (or make a small loss) I need one draw to come in. I will be betting on the majority of leagues in Europe, while steering well clear of some. I will be using a lot of bookies just to get the best price. I have a starting bank of 100 points and will be betting 10% of my bank on each draw. I will also on occasion have a bet on other areas of football and some horse racing tips from here. Hopefully I can be profitable.

Re: Yesno's 3 draw system Was going to go with the draw in the Chelsea Liverpool game tomorrow but I am going to go with my better judgement and not let my support for Liverpool distort that. I can see it ending in a draw but can't overlook Chelsea great home record and Liverpool dismal (although improving) away form. Think it will probably end up in a 1-0 to either side or a draw, can't see there being anything more than 1 goal in it though. West Ham v Birmingham 3.5 (V.C./ BET365) Two teams at the bottom of the table needing every point for safety. West Ham are a very hard side to judge as their inconsistency has been there biggest problem this year. Birmingham have had a very bad run of late. They pick up a lot of draws on the road. I can only see a draw or a West ham wni in this one but hopefully the draw will come in. Auxerre v Lille 3.25 (BET365) The French leagues are by far my favourite for betting using this system, draws galore although this seems to have changed the last 2 weekends but :hope. Anyways, this is a lower to mid table side against the top of the table. Auxerre are a very tight team at home and are tough to beat. They have drawn 12 of their 21 played, over half. Lille are also a tough team to beat away from home, they have drawn half of their away matches this term and I think this will be one more to add to the list. This is a draw or an away win I think. Duisburg v Aue 3.8 (UNIBET) Don't really know much about this but just from reading the tables and tomorrrows fixtures this is the one that pops out to me. 10 Points (singles) on the three of these matches. Bank: 70 In-play 30: Bets Placed: 3 Bets Won: Win Percentage: Profit/Loss:

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.