BBOTD - 6th Feb 2011

SIG

14.30 Musselburgh Although he hasn't managed to get a win over the jumps, Titan De Sarti is the stand-out selection in this one. There are a few dangers though, the main threat coming in from Music Of The Moor, who won a good race at the start of the year and if finding its form in this, could challenge. But I think Titan will finally open his account and pick up the win. Should hopefully start above 2/1 if the market goes the way I think (hope!) it will. Titan De Sarti - 1pt Win @ SP

Re: BBOTD - 6th Feb 2011 Amir Pasha - Musselburgh 2:00 I think this is a very nice price tomorrow @ 16/1. The stable are putting a 10 pound claimer on this horse tomorrow and if given an enterprising ride the 10 pounds should be invaluable. This horse won over 2m 1f on good ground at Carlisle back in October off a mark of 100, and then ran a good 2nd off 107 at Wetherby a couple of weeks after that. It then ran again at Wetherby off 111 and ran a decent 4th of 10 but the way it ran that day suggested to me a further trip may well suit so the stable are doing that tomorrow, gone from 2m up to 2m 4f. Runs off 111 again tomorrow but with Joe Colliver's 10 pound claim tomorrow, its really running off 101 which is a very winnable mark, all im in need of is a very mature ride, that is my main concern. Nonetheless i think 16/1 is very good value and i will be having a punt. Grade, trip, ground, track etc should all be to suit. 1 Point win @ 16/1 (VC) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.