Everest - more ways to 50000

PGremlin

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/promotions/online/more-ways-to-50000 More Ways for You to Win Big
We want you to play for our biggest weekly prize pool every Sunday. We’re even making it as easy as hitting your favorite tables during the week. All month long, we’re giving you More Ways to $50,000! image_previewBuy 3 Get 1 Free Play 3 Steps Sit & Go Tournaments of the same levels (Steps 1–3) in one week and receive a free step token of the same level.* Play each eligible level and you can receive up to 3 free tokens every week in February. image_previewTake the Midweek Express Play at any of our real money tables Tuesday–Thursday and play our biggest weekly prize pool on Sunday. Earn just 1 SP on one of these three days and you’ll be automatically registered in a free satellite to the $50,000 Guaranteed! Qualify for all 3 Express Satellites. Earning Summit Points at your favorite Everest tables improves your chances of being one of 30 free qualifiers to the weekly $50,000 Guaranteed. The first 7500 players who qualify will be automatically registered into these exclusive satellites.
SP / DAY Express Satellite Time $50,000 Guaranteed Seats Additional Places/ Steps Tokens Paid
1 Friday Express 21:00 GMT 10 100 (Step 1)
10 Saturday Express 16:00 GMT 10 20 (Step 2)
50 Sunday Express 13:00 GMT 10 10 (Step 3)
All Express Satellites may be found in the Scheduled Tournaments section of the software. Qualified players will also be notified of their entry via email. image_previewPlay new $50,000 Guaranteed Satellites We’re not finished. We’re offering more satellites to the $50,000 Guaranteed than ever before! Check out our brand new satellite schedule for even more ways to the $50,000 Guaranteed every day of the week. * Player may only receive one (1) free Step Token from levels 1, 2, or 3 every week. The Steps Tokens will be deposited into the player’s account the following Monday.

Re: Everest - more ways to 50000 The buy 3 get 1 free looks good. I could buy 3 step 3s and get to play 4 in total. If I win one step 4 worth $109 I can use that to buy in a sunday 50k MTT at 6 PM (GMT). I'll play those tomorrow probably, looks like good value.