Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 122 Bets, +20.39% Yield

365" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Espanol Santander 11 1.875 :lol
Sociedad Hercules 11 1.875 :eyes
Nice Lyon 10 1.950 :lol
Catania Palermo 11 1.875 :eyes
Fulham Blackpool 11 2.000 MB

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 122 Bets, +20.39% Yield Weekend results : 8 won - 2 return - 6 loss ( 1 game postponed ) Official stats : Bets : 106 wins: 55 return: 11 losses: 40 strike: 51.89% yield: +9.48% Full Stats : Bets : 138 wins: 75 return: 17 losses: 46 strike: 54.34% yield: +18.88%

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 122 Bets, +20.39% Yield Statistic on each league :

Total Sel Win MB Lose Strike
England 20 10 4 6 62.50%
England2 3 2 0 1 66.67%
Scotland 1 1 0 0 100.00%
Italy 29 15 5 9 62.50%
Spain 42 17 3 22 43.59%
France 14 9 1 4 69.23%
Germany 29 21 4 4 84.00%

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield @delpiero : As I said, this season my system is only on paper ( of course if somebody wants to follow it's his choice ).So, I will write all the selections which came from the system for these leagues.At the end of the season we can take some conclusions.The sistems depends to a lot of parameters which can change the percentages and the most importants are the "weight" of home and away teams in the calculations.But for Spain any changes I made, I cannot improve smth.So it could be that Spain league it's not good for the sistem...or the bookmakers calculate the odds different for this league ( and my selections is based on comparing my estimations with bookmakers odds ) What is important is that even with this misery performance from Spain, the sistem has a good yield...

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield As far the sistem advanced, the question arise more : does anybody have a history of odds for corner kicks ? ... Or I could ask the bookmakers for it :notworthy but I know which will be the answer ::spank

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield Hey nice job so far been following it for a couple of weeks now! Where do you put your bets by the way? And do you do asian total corners which is how you get money back if it is exact? Just because I've been placing them standard and obviously lose if it is exact or over.

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield

@delpiero : As I said, this season my system is only on paper ( of course if somebody wants to follow it's his choice ).So, I will write all the selections which came from the system for these leagues.At the end of the season we can take some conclusions.The sistems depends to a lot of parameters which can change the percentages and the most importants are the "weight" of home and away teams in the calculations.But for Spain any changes I made, I cannot improve smth.So it could be that Spain league it's not good for the sistem...or the bookmakers calculate the odds different for this league ( and my selections is based on comparing my estimations with bookmakers odds ) What is important is that even with this misery performance from Spain, the sistem has a good yield...
i see ur point man ! and if u need any kind of analysis, im sure everyone will help! lets make huge profit next season ;) cheers :cheers

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield From this weekend I will also include selections from League 1 and League 2. Also,I will choose the selections based on changed parameters ( ones with much better results resulting from backtesting ).I will put the selections in 2 sections : one with leagues that confirmed until now and other with newcomers ( championship, scottish league, league 1 and league 2 ).Spain selections will be kept only for statistics.

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield I've decided to change the parameters because of the results obtained by backtesting the new ones.Just to compare them ( without spanish league which is not good no matter what values I've choosed - just decreaseing my Yield ) : Old Values : 101 sel - 63 won - 15 ret - 23 los New Values : 106 sel - 76 won - 10 ret - 20 los

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield @jinbeitong : I will test any league i can.But I need the odds and results from the beginning of the respective season.I cannot start from the middle.Sweden league has just beginned.I will look to see what I will find.

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield Just for statistics backtesting with new parameters looks like this

Bets Win Return Lost
Total 127 87 11 29
England 23 15 2 6
Championship 5 4 0 1
League 1 3 1 0 2
League 2 4 2 0 2
Scotland 4 3 0 1
Italy 27 18 2 7
France 21 14 1 6
Germany 40 30 6 4
Spain 38 15 2 21
... much better than the one with old parameters ( except Spain which is the black sheep and the newcomers which did not count enough selections )

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield Spain confirmed that mathematics is not everything but it still could be enough to make good money.....which I didn't make because this is just papertesting.If the number of bets would be tenth time as it is now than I will really begin to trust this.Until then, I can say that maybe it is just a lucky season. But anyway it is a very good start.

Re: MUCK System - UnderCornerKicksSystem 138 Bets, +18.88% Yield Selections for today : Main Group : Mainz - Monchengladbach U10 2.000 Test Group : Norwich - Nottingham Forest U11 1.950 League 2 has also a candidate for today but the odd it is still not published