BBOTD - 3rd Feb 2011

SIG

Still no broadband and I hate posting this early and taking the SP - Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon! :ok 15.20 Wincanton 13 runners in this one and all of them quite average except for the unbeaten Gibb River, who didn't even break a sweat when winning LTO in what was a better race than this and he should complete his hat-trick with relative ease. Speaking of hat-tricks, I wonder if Whizzkid will be on the same horse as me for the third day running? :tongue2 Gibb River - 1pt Win @ SP

Re: BBOTD - 3rd Feb 2011 18:00 Wolverhampton Dubai Miracle ran so poorly last time when heavily backed into favouritism. That was after a 3 month break, so perhaps he was a little rusty, and that run should have blown away the cobwebs. Another 2lb drop in the weights should make him more competitive, and in a weaker race than the last he contested, he should outrun this price. David Simcock’s gelding placed in a listed contest as 2yo but hasn’t fulfilled expectations since. His only win came on the polytrack, so he at least should handle the surface and that shouldn’t be an excuse for his poor runs on it the past twice. Those were perhaps at too far a trip (when last running here) and not 100% fit after a break when last seen. Martin Lane retakes the ride, which is a positive and it’s quite surprising Simcock perseveres with him. He’s 11/1 and I really can see him going off in single figures, so this price is worth taking now. 9 runners so hopeful we get the three places and if so, will be disappointed if finishing outside of him. 82 should be a workable mark, and I expect he’ll come out of the stalls better this time around, and be able to get a more prominent position. Dubai Miracle; EW @ 11/1 Bet365 (bog)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.