Everyone loves an easy lay

Chris49

I've had a good record this season betting on top teams from many leagues when they play teams away from home in games that they are expexted to win. To take this a stage further I want to look at what would happen if I just layed the home team to give me the draw as well. All these bets will be paper traded until the endof this season when I hope to go live next year depending on how well it goes. Going to start with a Bank of 500 units and as best I can stick to a 50 unit stake on all games.:rollin To get this up and running 52 units on Anderlecht not to mess up at Mons today for a profit of 3 units :unsure This wont be a get rich quick thing but I really believe it could be a slow steady earner.:hope

Re: Everyone loves an easy lay Just to let people know I am still around and hope to get this idea up and running as soon as possible. After the Andelecht game being called off and a very busy weekend it has been a very slow start to say the least. I feel this is a system in the simplest form as I will only be betting on away games and only betting on teams that I feel a very dominant in their respective leagues. The number of teams in the group must be around 20 or slightly less and I wont deviate from this list under any circumstances. If it proves to be successful or anyone shows interest I will post the full list of teams that I am picking from. At the moment I can't see any games before Christmas so I would like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and prosperous New Year. Hopefully this will be up and running soon so we can see if it worth it. Good Luck Chris

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.