A stable in form

cpo

The Mark Johnson stable is in unbelievable form at the moment. I am pretty sure most of you will be aware of this by now but I was made aware of it when Hugh Taylor tipped up 2 of his 3 year olds up a couple of weeks ago. I think nearly every 3 year old since has won. Not sure what the percentage is but it must be very high. Now i have mentioned it, they will probably start getting beat but I have made a few pennies from them all, including today's 2 :D Is it something people look out for? I tend to have a look at every horse that runs from a stable when they are in such good form.

Re: A stable in form Yeah I like to look at in form stables aswell, but i also think Johnston is very clever trainer at placing his horses very well! Maidens at this time of year usually dont take much winning to be honest and although yes he did have a handicap winner the other day he is placing his 3yr old's with great affect although that said Elusive Fame bounced back to form today and was an unlucky 2nd!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.