A short "MEMORY"!

TAPK

Re: A short "MEMORY"! The first three in the betting for this years 1000gns, "White Moonstone", 7/1 "Helleborine" 8/1 and "Play Misty for me" 10/1,all look like fillies who will find the mile at Newmarket on the sharp side.On the other side of the coin is "Hooray" who looks like a mile will just about stretch her,However MEMORY has the breeding to suggest she is going to be a miler and a Top class one at that, her 2yo form both literal and collateral mark her performances down as a serious player. I believe the filly she has most to fear from is the 16/1 shot i mentioned earlier, "Hooray" who defineately improved from the 2 times she was put in her place by "Memory", any filly that wins the Cheveley Park like she did has to be respected and her Trainer Sir Mark Prescott is a master of understatement.However i remember my notes from the Cherry Hinton stating at the time,"Nothing will reverse form with "Memory",she came from an impossible position and still flew home".I took the 16/1 at the time and even though she blotted her copybook in the Moyglare i still believe this filly is something special,12/1 for Newmarket is still available and all things being equal,i cant see her losing!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.