-Road To Riches-

Eliaz Ace

Okay so i will start this thread with a pretty agressive/arrogant title because but I'm just testing a new system that i have created. I am going to test how by combining short priced home favorites into accumulators will do the work. So I am going to pick "obvious winners" but I just gotta hope that i choose the right ones ;) I'm starting with a 100 pts bankroll and I'm sometimes going to put real money in my bets if I feel like doing so. I'm using Bet365 odds because they are mostly good for my strategy. I will cover NBA, NHL and especially Football(soccer). Here is my first bet: NBA: Houston Rockets@ San Antonio Spurs Pick: Spurs 1.25 Indiana Pacers@ Chicago Bulls Pick: Bulls 1.25 Atlanta Hawks@ Dallas Mavericks Pick: Mavericks 1.47 This is an TREBLE bet: So the Odds are 2.41 Stake: 15:hope

Re: -Road To Riches- Good start with my bets but didn't really expect to lose that treble. Houston@ Spurs Pick: Spurs WIN :clap Pacers@ Bulls Pick: Bulls WIN:clap Hawks@ Mavericks Pick: Mavericks WI? :clap Staked= 15 Unit Return= +36,15 Bankroll= +136,15 Maybe I'm just a lucky mug? We'll see in next bets :ok

Re: -Road To Riches- Ok, I have been studying the markets today and after a lot of searching and seeking the good picks I've chosen these bets. Football: Serie A Bet365 I went for the Double chance picks because they give me a certain edge but well had to combine 5 bets to get decent odds Cagliari or Draw @1.12 Napoli or Draw @1.10 Inter Milan or Draw @1.12 Atletico Madrid or Draw @1.16 SC Heerenveen or Draw @1.25 5 folds @2.00 Stake: 15 unit:hope GL to my first 5 fold ever :notworthy

Re: -Road To Riches- I have to change my strategy a bit and go for lower accumulators :D Sorry didn't yesterday update: CagliariWIN Napoli WIN Inter WIN AtleticoLOST Heerenveen LOST My mission is to prove that acca's can do work! I will fight for my acca's!! :loon

Re: -Road To Riches- Ok so people I've calculated wrong but yeah I thought about my system and I came to a conclusion that this is most likely to be good so i will keep going. Just haven't got luck right now, but it will surely turn soon. I am seeking for good sets of accumulators!

Re: -Road To Riches- Sport Football (Germany) Event Heidenheim v Saarbrucken Selection Heideinheim Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.72 Reasoning: 3 Reasons to pick Heideinheim 1. Home record 23 scored, 11 conceded 2. 9 games since a draw, 5 games since a home draw 3. Only 2 games conceding 2 or more goals at home Pick Heidenheim!

Re: -Road To Riches- Sport Football (Wales) Event Neath v Port Talbot Town Selection Neath Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.67 Reasoning 3rd against the 6th of the welsh Premier League... This is a good pick because Neath are so excellent at home side. 21 goals scored and 8 conceded talk to them selves. Port Talbot Town has conceded 20 goals away so I can't really see how are they going to manage against a team of this caliber like Neath. Pick Neath!

Re: -Road To Riches- Sport Football (Germany) Event BVB Dortmund v Shalke 04 Selection BVB Dortmund Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.71 Reasoning: I am going to back Dortmund because they are very tight and good at home. The stats can prove it: 19 goals scored and 5 conceded. Plus Dortmund is unlikely to draw against Shalke who have conceded 14 away and they have just lost against Hoffenheim home, so they're morale must be down... 16 out of 20 games Dortmund has scored two or more goals, so I have no doubt that this is going to be a win for Dortmund.