Elo Results Macro

sjt91

Hello, Just a quick question, since I'm looking to do some testing on my Elo ratings to see how they change with different sensitivities and see if they can become a better predictor, but for this, I need to be able to run a fair amount of data through them (yes, I did about 10 years worth of data manually before!)... I did some browsing back in the forum, and found this post, which should (and I assume, did) have a link to a macro written by MetallicIan. Either I don't have the permissions to view it, or it's disappeared. Either way, if anyone has it (or something similar), or the link is still there, could they upload it (if the link is still there, then somewhere else) for me? Both apologies for creating a thread on this - it seems I'm not able to PM, or I'd have just sent a PM to MetallicIan, and also thanks in advance both to anyone who uploads it, and to MetallicIan for the spreadsheet.

Re: Elo Results Macro

Looks like MetallicIan has edited his post and removed it
Ah yes, I didn't see that more recent edit. I don't wish to pursue it if it's no longer in the public domain, then. Does anyone have anything that might be helpful to my objectives - which is being able to run data through the system where I can tweak various variables. I'd be happy to create something myself but I don't have the Excel/Access (or OpenOffice equivalent) knowledge.