Same trainer exactas

Stevet1859

I've noticed recently there have been several races where a trainer has run more than one horse in a race and they have finished 1-2. No doubt my memory is selective, and there have been plenty of other times when neither horse is placed. However, you don't need to hit an exacta very often to have a chance at a profit. I'll concentrate on the big races, under both codes, the Graded, Group, and Listed and any quality handicaps. Mainly those covered by Channel 4 and BBC. These should offer the best chance of success, with trainers going for a decent prize and perhaps not a lot of difference between their horse's chances. I'll look where at least one of the horses is fairly prominemt in the market. Or both are just outside the market leaders. I'll pass on any odds on shots and where both horses are big outsiders. Also races where too many trainers have multiple entries. With long losing runs likely I'll try and give this a decent go, say up to Aintree, and assess things then, that's assuming my 100pt bank dosen't run out first !! Here goes............ 2:25 Ascot: Mad Max / Petit Robin 2 x 1pt exactas

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.